K18

Apr 19, 2018
Don't worry. When the MC makes it to the league (NBA) he'll have his millions to afford the 35 Swedish nannies he'll need for everybody in the harem.

Plus all of those residuals and kickbacks he'll get from the side-hustle he's doing from Rachel's baby making operation.

Pictured here MC crying from all of his success:
View attachment 518016

EDIT: Pulled a NeimadFR here (a fellow math nerd)

If the MC was the #1 overall pick in the NBA for 2020-2021 season..

View attachment 518030

and then lined himself up for a max contract like these guys...

View attachment 518031

... damn he'd be loaded.

NBA guys make a shit ton. o_O
Plus bonuses if undefeated all regular & post season. Maybe endorsements after a Olympic gold medal and from other international competitions (WVM world's equivalent).
Maybe MC crossover as a film actor after his sex tape with Eden. Her popularity rises again and with her connections and personal acting classes :sneaky:, gets MC a good movie role. Best Actor Awards clearly waiting to happen :cool:.
Maybe other extra benefits from building connections with Rachael's clients other than being a breeding stud babymaker.

He'll need male nannies, otherwise that would only produce more childrens knowing him.
I don't know, MC seems like a pretty popularity person with both women and men. You seen The Krypt Angel post, butt babies in the making :LOL:.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
There's an old saying that everyone has a lookalike in the world. Think i found Jamie's from "Uncontrollable Lust" (Or at least one with the same hairstyle as Jamie).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought the same thing when I was playing UL and on that note I see yer Jamie doppelganger and raise you a Zoe

Reactions: D Dog

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finished the game. Glad day 5 is finally over.
Party wasn't what I expected, but it could have been better or worse with other boys present.
Honestly that deal with Liz. I don't know why she's even there?
There is no pleasing that girl. If you have sex with her or not it's the same outcome.
Same with Jasmine. I don't know if those 2 ever had sex. I think her boyfriend is bi.
And then there's Shauna and Jamie. They are not into each other. They are into the MC.
If Penny wasn't present, I would not have bother changing Shauna's gender.
I'm keeping it like that until I see where that relationship goes or I may have to change it again.
And the MC could have waited to move out until at least the furniture was moved into the new place.
I hope he isn't dumb enough to refuse any money at least.
I'm starting to see there are no consequences no matter what choices you make.
I just hope the so called early start game doesn't disappoint.
I hope they come at least close enough to win or win by a landslide
Another thing...when you greet someone you say Hi or Hello not Hey all the time.......peace.

Last edited:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I thought the same thing when I was playing UL and on that note I see yer Jamie doppelganger and raise you a Zoe

Yeah and almost like a mashup between Zoe & Bailey (head shape similar to Bailey's). I'll see your Zoe lookalike and raise you a Stacy.

Reactions: D Dog and Sativa-29

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Just Curious,... Does Anybody Know WHEN the Next Update (v. 6.1) will be??
The weekly releases don't get dropped as often on here .. the full release of day 6 will probally be first week of febuari

If we lucky we will see a weekly release dropped on here in about two weeks or so maybe 3 weeks

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice game, longer than I expected. I just played it first time. At first I thought that I'll toss out girlfriend as soon as possible and concentrate on childhood friend, but when girlfriend supports creating harem, it raises her points to another level.

Usually I play first time like I would be on the main role, going only after women that I find attractive, but in this case that would lead me missing quite a lot of content, whole business setup by the aunt, for example, so I'll play as total male whore and go after everyone (except nurse...). My favourites being Shauna, Bailey and Alexis.

Btw. I saw butt babies mentioned... Sometime ago I listened audiobook about human genomes, where I heard that term mentioned first time. It seems that inseminating women preceeded by anal sex first, might lead to babies becoming somewhat handicapped. It's not good idea to mix shit and semen. MC might want to change his sex habits, if he wants those wannabe mothers to have healthy babies.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: poloko

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Indeed,
Wonder if Rachael's contacts can provide anything solid.....
I had to spend more time on the full walkthrough than I expected, but I ended it this way. :PogChamp: Yes, in the last dream, she asks who Stacy is and thinks we made her up in a dream (which was in an external dream).But she doesn't say anything about the fact that we don't have a sister at all. So there is still hope. Let's believe in the best outcome for fans of this game.:sneaky:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
The weekly releases don't get dropped as often on here .. the full release of day 6 will probally be first week of febuari

If we lucky we will see a weekly release dropped on here in about two weeks or so maybe 3 weeks
I like your naive belief in a better outcome.:KEK: I'm betting on February 13 or 20, not before, given the latest news.:WeSmart:

Reactions: michael1984

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
yeah, you can share the ball with your teammates in the pratices...
... unless you are a ball hog and decides to do all by yourself :Kappa:

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes