VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
If they're the same age they likey were in the same year of school would have had some classes together and prolly graduated together. They could have also known each other or at least known OF each other way before high school....I mean I graduated with people I went to kindegarten with but I also live in a small ass town lol
Well, we have exactly the same. The question is about the science class. Why it is given special attention.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well, we have exactly the same. The question is about the science class. Why it is given special attention.
Prolly recent class they had together their senior year or somethingmaking it more likely he would remember her even if they had previous classes together....not sure it's worth being so fixated on lol

greggus

Jul 18, 2017
OK, this is it.
Beside goofy faces sometimes, this is for now the best game here for me.
Protagonist isnt moron, and story is actually very good. I dont skip here!
I really feel like in the character, which lead to drop every content on mom, when on other titles i just go for anything.
Think im ready to throw some $ on author.

I dont want this game to end ;(

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
It's definitely not Alexis. She has been in the same class as the MC for a long time. At least one science class. I don't understand American schools, I'm not sure how to understand it. And for a long time they could get to know each other. Plus, I don't think Braindrop would just let MC fuck his sister on the first day of the game. :unsure: Although it would be an easy way to start incest. Why argue, the first time was already:KEK:
There IS a Flaw in your theory; One of which Can Only be determined by MC's bio Mom.
There are hints by Stacy (not liking basketball due to childhood memories), Yes, too many freckles, but a true redhead Can get more freckles If she is out in the sun much....
Second, MC's sister grew up with him; so like Mom she should be able to remember him, even IF she hasn't seen him in years...
NONE of these girls seem to do that; No recognition at all...

Pizza girl IS the Only One who acts 'weird' around him; and Pizza girl kinda looks like Mom now, although quite a bit 'heavier'.

My vote or theory still sits on Stacy being his sister.
WE won't know until MOM and Stacy meet face to face. (Y/N)
And as long as MC thinks/believes Stacy IS his sister; he will not have sex with her.
(side note: the coach's PJ's kinda threw me off for a bit; but could have just been a coincidence. A Trigger for MC's memory)

D

Deleted member 1310400

Hey guys are we getting an update today? heard something about the dev making weekly updates every thursday or something

D

Deleted member 1310400

Athelstan78
Yes, he's making weekly updates, but only big tier patreon receive every one of them, and it's rare that they share it.
We often have 1 out of the 4/5 weekly before the final day
thank you, also, a bit off topic but how do you get them images of some games underneath your messages? im a bit of a noob

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
This a great game, a very very very great game.
My only problem is the lack of choices in the relationship way and their impact in the way the mc think. It would be perfect if we can choose for every relationship, girlfiend and shauna relationship is "forced" and that's not really bad, but i will be best if as like the other the mc can choose if he decide to try or not a relationship with shauna and if he want to be with the girlfriend or not. And if he want to be only with the girlfriend or only with an other girl. So yes a bit more choice would be perfect. Same as the way the mc think about the open relationship and be with others girls, the way he think would change if you choose to keep an open relationship or not. Same for the girlfriend, if the player choose to be exclusive (and a exclusive root would be an excellent plus to the game for the romance's lover, but it 'll be more work too so...), well she is a bit to push over with the open relationship for now so if che can change her mind in fonction of your choice woul be best too. But this is only my opinion, the author is the only god of this game and he as is plan , but yeah that's my opinion for amelioration

For the rest, the history is good, the characters too (and not only the girls). One of my favorites games

Reactions: Braindrop
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes