Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Day 5 full came out on 10'th of January so where are you getting 2 months from?
Oh wow i though it came out at the start of janurary but even tho i was now told that day 6 supposedly come feb 26/27 just a month and 3 weeks from jan 10 date which is longer than usual release and already in third update and four updates meant a full day a month which i though would be next week feb 7 so did the dev extend the schedule to make the days longer from now on :WaitWhat: Idk

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 22 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
Oh wow i though it came out at the start of janurary but even tho i was now told that day 6 supposedly come feb 26/27 just a month and 3 weeks from jan 10 date which is longer than usual release and already in third update and four updates meant a full day a month which i though would be next week feb 7 so did the dev extend the schedule to make the days longer from now on :WaitWhat: Idk
I may be wrong but I think he had some problems on the first two weeks of creating Day 6, something about leaving his job if I remember correctly. That would probably explain the delay.

VirusPro1985

Mar 19, 2019
Hello!
a minor problem is that the latest update while running the program will be all orange.
after alt + tab even win 10.
everything in the program is orange as if something went wrong.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
hello,i am playing both fem and tran shauna and i am getting trans shauna on both the routes. is there a problem like that for you guys?

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
guys could could someone confirm that they are getting the trans shauna in fem route or not?? i have not seen it mentioned anywhere.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guys could could someone confirm that they are getting the trans shauna in fem route or not?? i have not seen it mentioned anywhere.
I haven't tried fem Shauna route, give me a few minutes and i'll check if it works right on mine BUT I haven't downloaded any day 6 stuff, mines still on 5.

Reactions: Fundo

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
ok got it to work. thanks guys. the trick is to load a save from day 5.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hello!
a minor problem is that the latest update while running the program will be all orange.
after alt + tab even win 10.
everything in the program is orange as if something went wrong.
You can use ALT + Enter to switch between fullscreen and windowed in order to use your desktop or whatever. Maybe that'll work for you?!
I don't have that bug btw. ... Win 10 (latest build)

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes