Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok I know this is getting out of control.... The way I see it even if its a trans I still see it as a man no mather how female the trans can look on the outside.

So there for if u take a male or trans cock in the ass ur definatly bi or gay :unsure:

But lets all agree not everyone is the same we all have different opinions and fetishes and such

lets all just be happy we have a choice in having a trans route and a female route to choose from(y)
[/QUOTE]
i personally could never myself with another guy. this reminds me of a story in another game with trans girls. there's an option an option for them to be more active-the dev mixed up a few files were to get those scenes-you gotta be on the bi route-i did hopping i could avoid the gay stuff-didn't go that way-and seeing as how filter mode isn't working-i won't be doing that again.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Unpopular opinion, but I'm frustrated af with the fact that all the Shauna scenes now include Jamie, hell throughout the story she can pop-up at the worst times. I wish there were some sort of option to get rid of her for good. Whenever she appears I just click through the whole thing, in the recent updates.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah I feel u on that one were everyone else u have a choice to keep it friendly and invite if u like them

But Shauna was just forced in the harem thing

Even tho I for one don't have a problem with shauna

But can see why someone don't like it

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I did no such thing. You are grossly simplifying that entire discussion.

To summarize my points from that conversation:

I get that trans-on-male is your fetish, and I am in no way trying to take that away from you. I am saying that from the perspective of the character of Shauna, it doesn't make sense for her topping him to be simpler than her playing with Jaime. On the trans route she is especially sensitive about being a "true female" and as such why would it be a priority for her? For her to go down that route it needs to be something she wants in the first place, which she has expressed no indication of. That's why I suggested Penny would likely be easier to reach that point as she seems more interested in it. (But you're disinterested in her because her boobs are too small :rolleyes: )

Reactions: michael1984

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unpopular opinion, but I'm frustrated af with the fact that all the Shauna scenes now include Jamie, hell throughout the story she can pop-up at the worst times. I wish there were some sort of option to get rid of her for good. Whenever she appears I just click through the whole thing, in the recent updates.
Jaime isn't going anywhere.

Reactions: Broly1997 and L30

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
killer1000 I don't know why you posted that screenshot in response, but I have to assume whatever you think it means... is wrong. There is no indication from that, that she suddenly wants to top the MC... indeed jumping to that conclusion is ignoring every other thing she said in that conversation.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Rule 3 prohibits devs from releasing multiple small 'updates' to keep their game on the front page, although I think they have to be doing it frequently to warrant action being taken. And yeah, probably wouldn't apply with these leaked weekly builds anyway as he's not releasing them.
it's something like more than 2 updates in less than a week to get dinged so yea BD's release schedule fits perfectly into it

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
killer1000 I don't know why you posted that screenshot in response, but I have to assume whatever you think it means... is wrong. There is no indication from that, that she suddenly wants to top the MC... indeed jumping to that conclusion is ignoring every other thing she said in that conversation.
yeah-you gotta be trolling.....i hope. they already have had sex and i doubt they were talking about playing twister. furthermore-this was followed by a conversation of trying other things in the future. look, i get it-you don't wanna admit that you've lost the debate-but you have.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
yeah-you gotta be trolling.....i hope. they already have had sex and i doubt they were talking about playing twister. furthermore-this was followed by a conversation of trying other things in the future. look, i get it-you don't wanna admit that you've lost the debate-but you have.
I'm going to spoiler this because I include excerpts from Day 6-3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
no, there isn't.
Once again I think you are confusing your fetish of trans-on-male with actual human behavior (not implying no transwoman likes to top, just talking about the logical assessment of Shauna as a character). Her topping him is not some inevitable outcome even if she is comfortable with him touching and playing with her penis. It is a massively different dynamic, and one that does not at all fit any of what she has said nor her personality. "I prefer it did not exist, but I also want to fuck you with it". Can you see the problem here?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
[/QUOTE]
Once again I think you are confusing your fetish of trans-on-male with actual human behavior (not implying no transwoman likes to top, just talking about the logical assessment of Shauna as a character). Her topping him is not some inevitable outcome even if she is comfortable with him touching and playing with her penis. It is a massively different dynamic, and one that does not at all fit any of what she has said nor her personality. "I prefer it did not exist, but I also want to fuck you with it". Can you see the problem here?
then you honestly haven't been paying attention-but then, you don't play that route. do i see it going for "I prefer it did not exist, but I also want to fuck you with it" too soon, yes.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes