VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
This was just a partly update … the whole update release in about 3 or 4 weeks I think

so the Veronica bit should be either after 2 more weekly updates or at the end when the full update releases
7 weeks... This day we will (possibly) wait 7 weeks... I'm already scared:eek:

Reactions: michael1984

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I think he mend azeal or however u pronounce it lol
Yes, translating the entire text is sometimes the worst solution. I translated only this line and immediately it became clearer where the meaning is. I also wonder if he mistook Alexis for a milf.:KEK:

• Haha

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Yup sounds about rite since what the MC needs to do today this day alone seems like a lot so best bet is 7 weeks

But im not mad at it cuz its a day filled with tons of activities :ROFLMAO:
No one is mad. But the question remains, what will have to sacrifice to go to a greater number of days for the release. Perhaps Braindrop will refuse this idea. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Jun 21, 2017
I agree. I'm enjoying the sex, and the MC can get any girl he wants, but it's the various little dramas that are intriguing me.

The sperm donor storyline is there so that the MC can have sex with a bunch of different types of girls to scratch the different itches of the different players. And I'm all for that. Haven't turned a single wanna-be-mommy down yet.

But helping the actual "girlfriends" and teammates with their own issues are the things I like best.

Can we help Damien come to terms with his sexuality?

Can we help Shauna come to accept her body and move forward with more sexy times with her lower half? (Trans Shauna is *only* Shauna lol)

Can we help Liz and Jamie make up and bring Liz back to the house?

Can MC FINALLY slip some to Axel because I've been jonesing for that MILF since day 1?

Charles and spawn issues?

Bio-Fam issues?

These are what keep me checking for updates.

Braindrop this is a great game and I hope it keeps on.
I couldn't have said it better. Seriously, i'm low key invested in this game for the storyline mostly (Fap materials helps too).
Braindrop keep being an awesome story teller.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So I just went onto Braindrops patreon, and something I'm curious about, what's the percentage of patreons who came from this site and other pirate sharing sites. I know this is private info, but I would honestly like to know to get a better idea into how much free sites help a creator.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
So I just went onto Braindrops patreon, and something I'm curious about, what's the percentage of patreons who came from this site and other pirate sharing sites. I know this is private info, but I would honestly like to know to get a better idea into how much free sites help a creator.
Uhm... Maybe everyone... Searching for interesting things on patreon is not very convenient(for me)... It is much easier to find it here, and then follow the link :WeSmart:

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
good setting, interesting drama, good fap but cringing MC (I am the absolute chad; destroyer of pussy and savior of mankind) dialogue. 7.5/10.

ps. why da fuq do the girl's faces change every update?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
good setting, interesting drama, good fap but cringing MC (I am the absolute chad; destroyer of pussy and savior of mankind) dialogue. 7.5/10.

ps. why da fuq do the girl's faces change every update?
Only one face seemed to have changed. Other kind of makeups and hairstyles. :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this is another one of the games i play that i enjoy so much i'm am willing to wait for it to update ... another Dev. i wish i could help out money wise .. sorry i can't ( retired ) an not much money to help anyone out .. well all i got to say .. thanks for letting us tryout your game for free :)

• Wow
Reactions: Genji and VepsrP
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes