Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It wasn't just about Shauna's dick, it was about the relative cognitive difficulty of Shauna reaching the same level of physicality with Jaime as she has with MC versus her topping MC. It was not about her using her dick with Jaime.
First of all-it was her dick-hence why this debate even happened. Second: I never said she couldn't reach the same level with Jamie. You made it about Shauna using her dick on Jamie.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You sure? I don't know if there is a word for a trans who fuck a man anyway.
Still straight as far as I'm concerned. Now, if it was a dude on dude-he's at least bi. Some say you can have sex with a guy and still be straight-yeah-you won't be convening me of that-for that to happen-you need to be attracted to another man.

Reactions: Sativa-29

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
You made it about Shauna using her dick on Jamie.
I did no such thing. You are grossly simplifying that entire discussion.

To summarize my points from that conversation:

She wants to be seen as a woman, and topping the person she MOST wants to see her as a woman seems like a bridge too far.
Building intimacy with Jaime seems a lot easier. By an order of magnitude. They are already well on the way to being close. And that just from a realist perspective. From a meta-game perspective, if we think of scenes independent of whether Shauna is trans or not, Shauna and Jaime "playing" together at this stage seems far, far simpler.
Again, the point is that the hurdle of her achieving the same physicality with Jaime is much lower because of what they ALREADY have achieved.
I get that trans-on-male is your fetish, and I am in no way trying to take that away from you. I am saying that from the perspective of the character of Shauna, it doesn't make sense for her topping him to be simpler than her playing with Jaime. On the trans route she is especially sensitive about being a "true female" and as such why would it be a priority for her? For her to go down that route it needs to be something she wants in the first place, which she has expressed no indication of. That's why I suggested Penny would likely be easier to reach that point as she seems more interested in it. (But you're disinterested in her because her boobs are too small :rolleyes: )

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Still straight as far as I'm concerned.
personally i think that if you're enjoying dicks in your ass you aint straight. doesn't mean its a gay person but definately atleast bi. it doesn't matter if the person in question now looks like a girl thats just aestetic preferences. kinda like you're still straight even if you like muscular or butch women. its the prefered genitals that makes the difference.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ok I know this is getting out of control.... The way I see it even if its a trans I still see it as a man no mather how female the trans can look on the outside.

So there for if u take a male or trans cock in the ass ur definatly bi or gay :unsure:

But lets all agree not everyone is the same we all have different opinions and fetishes and such

lets all just be happy we have a choice in having a trans route and a female route to choose from(y)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.3.1] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
PC (337 MB): - - - -
MAC (327 MB): - - - -

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
The story for better or worse is so low conflict that I’m more invested in your teammate wrestling with the he fact that he’s gay
I agree. I'm enjoying the sex, and the MC can get any girl he wants, but it's the various little dramas that are intriguing me.

The sperm donor storyline is there so that the MC can have sex with a bunch of different types of girls to scratch the different itches of the different players. And I'm all for that. Haven't turned a single wanna-be-mommy down yet.

But helping the actual "girlfriends" and teammates with their own issues are the things I like best.

Can we help Damien come to terms with his sexuality?

Can we help Shauna come to accept her body and move forward with more sexy times with her lower half? (Trans Shauna is *only* Shauna lol)

Can we help Liz and Jamie make up and bring Liz back to the house?

Can MC FINALLY slip some to *Azel because I've been jonesing for that MILF since day 1?

Charles and spawn issues?

Bio-Fam issues?

These are what keep me checking for updates.

Braindrop this is a great game and I hope it keeps on.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Did the Veronica part not make it in or did i miss something
This was just a partly update … the whole update release in about 3 or 4 weeks I think

so the Veronica bit should be either after 2 more weekly updates or at the end when the full update releases

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I agree. I'm enjoying the sex, and the MC can get any girl he wants, but it's the various little dramas that are intriguing me.

The sperm donor storyline is there so that the MC can have sex with a bunch of different types of girls to scratch the different itches of the different players. And I'm all for that. Haven't turned a single wanna-be-mommy down yet.

But helping the actual "girlfriends" and teammates with their own issues are the things I like best.

Can we help Damien come to terms with his sexuality?

Can we help Shauna come to accept her body and move forward with more sexy times with her lower half? (Trans Shauna is *only* Shauna lol)

Can we help Liz and Jamie make up and bring Liz back to the house?

Can MC FINALLY slip some to Axel because I've been jonesing for that MILF since day 1?

Charles and spawn issues?

Bio-Fam issues?

These are what keep me checking for updates.

Braindrop this is a great game and I hope it keeps on.
Axel? Milf? Who are you talking about?o_O

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes