Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Unpopular opinion, but I'm frustrated af with the fact that all the Shauna scenes now include Jamie
I think Jamie is great and she adds a lot to the story, but I do think TL8ez has a point. Braindrop, are you considering including some alone-time with just Shauna in the future? The interaction between Jamie and Shauna and the MC is a great part of the plot, but I have a special fondness for Shauna since the MC and her have such a long history. It would be a good change of pace if MC and Shauna were to have some bonding time as a couple, without Jamie, at least occasionally.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Absolutely loving this again. More Shauna means more fun & I hope there's more interaction in that area coming soon. Also loving the other girls and the different interactions and the two lesbian 'clients' were amazingly done.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think Jamie is great and she adds a lot to the story, but I do think TL8ez has a point. Braindrop, are you considering including some alone-time with just Shauna in the future? The interaction between Jamie and Shauna and the MC is a great part of the plot, but I have a special fondness for Shauna since the MC and her have such a long history. It would be a good change of pace if MC and Shauna were to have some bonding time as a couple, without Jamie, at least occasionally.
i fully agree.

maxxxzimus

Aug 4, 2017
Did not like this game at first take but decided to give it another chance now, and I do not regret this decision:)
While there is nothing really exceptional about it, at the same time the combination of all aspects works perfectly for this game. The setup makes the characters (including MC) and the whole harem thing more natural and believable. But of course, everyone is here for the girls, and this game has some gems. And while Jamie and Shauna are essential, there is one that I like SO much better. Bailey is the definition of cuteness. I even heard that there is a cult dedicated to this goddess:)
The only thing that bugs me a bit is the pace of the game. We've seen a lot of development with girls already, but we've yet to play a single game of basketball. I just hope that there is still a good amount of content to see, and that things will not be rushed as happens too often with this kind of games.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The only thing that bugs me a bit is the pace of the game. We've seen a lot of development with girls already, but we've yet to play a single game of basketball. I just hope that there is still a good amount of content to see, and that things will not be rushed as happens too often with this kind of games.
Yeah, the pace is a big issue for me as well. While I know BD said that after the first week (or game time) each update would pack more time, I think that will just exacerbate the issue because the change will be too large. I feel like you could make these first 6 days into 4 weeks without really needing new renders but dramatically improving the "feel" of the pace.

Of course the other issue of the pacing is how quickly MC is advancing with the girls, but that's more of a conundrum of the future. How well can BD keep individual girl's stories interesting after the initial "conflict" for them is solved? That's a problem a lot of games have.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How well can BD keep individual girl's stories interesting after the initial "conflict" for them is solved? That's a problem a lot of games have.
Not really a big issue. If you scroll through you'll see that quite a lot of this games fans don't much care for conflict or drama so all we're interested in is just getting to know them and the sexy time.

It's pretty obvious this isn't a drama filled game with lasting conflicts and those that do exist are external of the harem.

This is aimed for people wanting a more relaxing fun game, anyone expecting massive drama is probably in for a huge disappointment.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Not really a big issue. If you scroll through you'll see that quite a lot of this games fans don't much care for conflict or drama so all we're interested in is just getting to know them and the sexy time.

It's pretty obvious this isn't a drama filled game with lasting conflicts and those that do exist are external of the harem.

This is aimed for people wanting a more relaxing fun game, anyone expecting massive drama is probably in for a huge disappointment.
I'm not talking about drama, specifically. But character moments. If it descends into nothing but revolving sex scenes with characters... that is really, really boring. We learn nothing new about anyone, we don't have anything to speculate on... that would be a serious shame.

You no need "NTR teasing" to generate conflict. Not all conflict has to be something to push anxiety on the player.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes