VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
i gotta feelin the real mom will likely be in it it.....she's too hot.
Well, it depends on whether Braindrop is ready for such a step. In the ES, we immediately knew what kind of bacchanalia to expect. Here it is still an open question. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Just finished a blind playthrough start to finish. Never bothered checking this game out because the premise didn't really appeal to me, and the title didn't catch my eye. But I'm real glad I did. Didn't even skip dialogue which is really rare for me. I find myself often skipping through about 90% of every other game because the writing just isn't fun or interesting. It either takes itself too seriously (like some of these posts), or isn't serious enough and is a complete joke. The writing is on point, despite people bitching about how much of a Chad this dude is (That's the fucking point? He's a basketball star?) and his ability to explain his way out of everything. I honestly don't give a fuck. The story is by design intended to be a feel good, good guy wins fantasy novel and it's perfectly okay being just that. Miss me with that vapid, completely forced added confrontational drama other novels have. Even then, the story has plenty of drama that I find to flow quite naturally. If you couldn't figure out this had harem written all over it by now, then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm always critical, but I enjoyed all of this one. Braindrop, you're doing good work here. You update far more often than most (perhaps almost all) the heavy hitter big money earner games out there. Honestly, you put a lot of these guys to shame with your workload. Your situations feel fun and organic, and honestly I think you should continue doing exactly what you're doing. It's always important to listen to feedback, but don't let people steer you away from what you're trying to convey here, which is obviously a fun, feel good story that isn't supposed to be some edgy bullshit with pulitzer level depth. Which isn't to say there's no depth. I'd argue your characters have far more personality than most people's attempts. A lot of these complaints just don't seem to have much merit to me and seem more like desires to change the entire tone and narrative of the story because reasons. It doesn't have to be edgy, and the suspension of disbelief is well within acceptable levels given what this is, imo. Really, the only gripe I agree with others on here, is the pacing. I think for some of the characters, there's not enough time spent, or emotional buildup present to warrant how quickly they not only want the D, but seem completely comfortable with you from a conversational perspective. In otherwords, I think some of these characters could do with a few more "getting to know them" scenarios for the reader to process. But yeah, aside from that, I'm just looking forward to more.

Keep on doing what you're doing, imo. I dig it.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I must repent before you, brothers and sisters. I couldn't stand it. I downloaded and passed the current version of the sixth day. As For my perception of what happened:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
That's the harem MC super power. Anytime they run at a speed greater than 15kph they will inevitably run into a pretty girl

Considering she met Azel with no reaction, I really don't see that as a possibility. Especially since she seems actively afraid of her ex-husband, when MC's father is dead... or is he? Maybe rather than die, he went to prison

Since Charles did that to try and bribe MC, and we told him to immediately stop that, I Don't think it's on the table. Indeed, that first "initiation" scene still sits as the most awkward of the game, in my opinion.

Katie is strange. I have an odd feeling she is trying to overthrow her uncle, not merely get back at him. I expect her to try and recruit MC To her cause... if so, it sounds like fun

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Considering she met Azel with no reaction, I really don't see that as a possibility. Especially since she seems actively afraid of her ex-husband, when MC's father is dead... or is he? Maybe rather than die, he went to prison
That's why I said that the chances are almost zero. But I meant in General, the real mother will be a little different on the face. And this is a face that is well imprinted in the memory at some point. It's about the same as Stacey suddenly replacing sister's face.

Since Charles did that to try and bribe MC, and we told him to immediately stop that, I Don't think it's on the table. Indeed, that first "initiation" scene still sits as the most awkward of the game, in my opinion.
He seems to ask only for people associated with him, not for everyone. At least that's what I understood.:unsure:

Katie is strange. I have an odd feeling she is trying to overthrow her uncle, not merely get back at him. I expect her to try and recruit MC To her cause... if so, it sounds like fun
It will be a chic twist.:PogChamp:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
He seems to ask only for people associated with him, not for everyone. At least that's what I understood.:unsure:
While that's true, it was Zoe "in charge" of it. Specifically, in charge of making MC happy. I think she's realized that's not really what MC wants; nor is it necessary... I think that whole group has talked amongst themselves about going after you. Lots of whispers and patience as you go off to fool around.

Reactions: VepsrP

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
By the way, Ruby reminded me of Tomoe. Tomoe complained that her mother and her sister wanted everything she had(including her couple). Ruby feels the same way after the MC looks at Moon's chest. Maybe she, consciously or not, was taking all the guys away from Ruby and she didn't like that it might be happening again. :unsure:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes