VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
We saw the mother in real life though, before he passed out. Unless he's now hallucinating while awake as well, that's her real face.
Let's be honest. MC bumps into someone who begins to apologize to him and has a familiar smell. She also has the face of a mother in a dream. But nowhere does it say that she is his mother, as long as it is only a predisposition. Although 6 day gives a new hint that it may be her. Until it is clearly stated that this is the MC blood mother, we have the right to speculate on any heresy that we deem necessary. :sneaky: :LOL:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
It would be nice if people stopped asking for incest in a game that doesn't have incest (or, at least not as much as other games 0_o)
It's weird to ask for incest in a game where it already exists :KEK:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well, Harper is a coach, not a teacher. And Katie made a move on Mc already in Charles office.
Harp's still an employee of the school. The difference between her an Katie Harp's job is already hanging by a tenuous thread as it is. Charles already wanted to fire her why risk giving him an excuse by bringing another student affair scandal into play.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I am majorly confused with the update versions I am assuming to myself that it's not the full day yet correct or am I wrong?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes