D

Deleted member 1191611

Having sex with stranger woman in President office have any negative effects ?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Probably redon day 5, judging by the code. I kissed Azel as many times as possible(In the old save) and still on day 6 the scene with the kiss didn't work. I had to go over it from the beginning. And then everything worked out as it should. :unsure:

D

Deleted member 1191611

Not yet. perhaps never.
So it's just fuck that woman and she's gone ? Or she's more into the story ?

Just I wanted to know if I decline will I miss the character in future ? (I'm not into get blackmailed, in any sort)

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
So it's just fuck that woman and she's gone ? Or she's more into the story ?

Just I wanted to know if I decline will I miss the character in future ? (I'm not into get blackmailed, in any sort)
Still unclear. Technically, you haven't lost anything interesting yet. And it doesn't smell like blackmail yet, either. But she's not a single-time, and so is Alexis, thankfully. I was afraid I wouldn't see her again.:giggle:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Probably redon day 5, judging by the code. I kissed Azel as many times as possible(In the old save) and still on day 6 the scene with the kiss didn't work. I had to go over it from the beginning. And then everything worked out as it should. :unsure:
It was a bug, he never set it initially. So if you continued a save from Day 5, you would never get that kiss in Day 6

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes.... however Braindrop can't make it official , but me and Avaron1974 have an easy workaround for the patreon guidelines approved by Braindrop ...You'll simply have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's certain to work but the only downside is your family will be huge .... and you'll be related to characters you hate.

The best thing about the workaround is it's cheap and we only want devs to make an 85% to 15% split of earnings .... we believe taking 85% is fair for our hard work.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's certain to work but the only downside is your family will be huge .... and you'll be related to characters you hate.

The best thing about the workaround is it's cheap and we only want devs to make an 85% to 15% split of earnings .... we believe taking 85% is fair for our hard work.
It's a harsh job making incest patches....

Lilsmkr

Nov 24, 2019
I'm so looking for the next update! best game i have played so far this year hands down :) Hoping to see something with the coach ;p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They just had a scandal with one of the teachers sleeping with a student.

I wouldn't expect any of the teachers to get any content for a while yet.

Reactions: L30

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
It's a good rule of thumb that if she exists there will be content with her at some point. I always hated games that had girls that you could never do anything with.
I'm so looking for the next update! best game i have played so far this year hands down :) Hoping to see something with the coach ;p
Will there be a romance route for the coach?
I hope so
Probably not soon, but surely sooner or later there will be some content for Harper too.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's why I said that the chances are almost zero. But I meant in General, the real mother will be a little different on the face. And this is a face that is well imprinted in the memory at some point. It's about the same as Stacey suddenly replacing sister's face.
We saw the mother in real life though, before he passed out. Unless he's now hallucinating while awake as well, that's her real face.

While that's true, it was Zoe "in charge" of it. Specifically, in charge of making MC happy. I think she's realized that's not really what MC wants; nor is it necessary... I think that whole group has talked amongst themselves about going after you. Lots of whispers and patience as you go off to fool around.
Charles was definitely the one behind that, when we told Zoe we weren't interested she said she would get in trouble with Charles if we didn't do it, and when we confronted him about it he knew exactly what we were talking about.

Reactions: Sativa-29

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Just finished a blind playthrough start to finish. Never bothered checking this game out because the premise didn't really appeal to me, and the title didn't catch my eye. But I'm real glad I did. Didn't even skip dialogue which is really rare for me. I find myself often skipping through about 90% of every other game because the writing just isn't fun or interesting. It either takes itself too seriously (like some of these posts), or isn't serious enough and is a complete joke. The writing is on point, despite people bitching about how much of a Chad this dude is (That's the fucking point? He's a basketball star?) and his ability to explain his way out of everything. I honestly don't give a fuck. The story is by design intended to be a feel good, good guy wins fantasy novel and it's perfectly okay being just that. Miss me with that vapid, completely forced added confrontational drama other novels have. Even then, the story has plenty of drama that I find to flow quite naturally. If you couldn't figure out this had harem written all over it by now, then I don't know what to tell you.

I'm always critical, but I enjoyed all of this one. Braindrop, you're doing good work here. You update far more often than most (perhaps almost all) the heavy hitter big money earner games out there. Honestly, you put a lot of these guys to shame with your workload. Your situations feel fun and organic, and honestly I think you should continue doing exactly what you're doing. It's always important to listen to feedback, but don't let people steer you away from what you're trying to convey here, which is obviously a fun, feel good story that isn't supposed to be some edgy bullshit with pulitzer level depth. Which isn't to say there's no depth. I'd argue your characters have far more personality than most people's attempts. A lot of these complaints just don't seem to have much merit to me and seem more like desires to change the entire tone and narrative of the story because reasons. It doesn't have to be edgy, and the suspension of disbelief is well within acceptable levels given what this is, imo. Really, the only gripe I agree with others on here, is the pacing. I think for some of the characters, there's not enough time spent, or emotional buildup present to warrant how quickly they not only want the D, but seem completely comfortable with you from a conversational perspective. In otherwords, I think some of these characters could do with a few more "getting to know them" scenarios for the reader to process. But yeah, aside from that, I'm just looking forward to more.

Keep on doing what you're doing, imo. I dig it.
Agree with a lot of your take (good points and well said (y)). To your point about people complaining about a "Chad" MC, I've never understood it either - like what are you looking for? A creepy voyeuristic wimpy dude (we have a ton of those in games) as the star player on a basketball team? That makes little to no sense for this kind of story.

There's always a difference in personal opinions/preferences and valid critiques/criticisms. Characters to me in WVM are defined and only getting richer and more complex as the game progresses in time. For people complaining about the game being vanilla/too feel goodey and not having faux/contrived or forced manufactured drama in it I feel like you're putting your own personal preferences or desires into what a story should be.

It'd be like me watching a chick flick and complaining there wasn't enough gore and violence in it -- you've kind of missed the point here and want to see things you personally like from other genres in something that's completely different than that.

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes