Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Man i fuck everything in this game,i even make a move to Katie,good things it isnt blackmail.:ROFLMAO:i cant wait to have a huge orgy in the end of the game.i hope this game stay linear.:sneaky:orgy sex like epimic or sisterly lust will be cool.(y)

• Haha
Reactions: ZakAttak

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Man i fuck everything in this game,i even make a move to Katie,good things it isnt blackmail.:ROFLMAO:i cant wait to have a huge orgy in the end of the game.i hope this game stay linear.:sneaky:orgy sex like epimic or sisterly lust will be cool.(y)
Don't forget to pass save to your grandchildren. Perhaps they will live to see this moment. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I think we're supposed to watch cartoons to understand some of the references people make.

It seems a naruto is a blonde kid with whiskers.
The problem is that I know who Naruto is. And that's what he called them, that is the question. I probably should have clarified it. :unsure:

Reactions: Avaron1974

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
By the way, here's a your hymn. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Genji and ZakAttak

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
WVM is my new favorite VN, surpassing SL and STS. :love:
WVM, SL, ES, PL - games where I really wonder to read the story, to be interested in topics of any conversation and to decide their further fate in accordance with my preferences. The most interesting scene at the moment in WVM is the game "I never did." I always read this from start to end. But that's what STS, I don't know. :unsure:

Reactions: Genji

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
WVM, SL, ES, PL - games where I really wonder to read the story, to be interested in topics of any conversation and to decide their further fate in accordance with my preferences. The most interesting scene at the moment in WVM is the game "I never did." I always read this from start to end. But that's what STS, I don't know. :unsure:
Some use STS instead of SS for Summertime Saga.
*Me trying to figure out what SL, ES, PL and STS mean*
View attachment 540825

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess.
SL-Sisterly Lust from march also Sunshine Love/new game from Mr.Dots/
ES-Ecchi Sensei
PL-Parental Love
STS-Summertime Saga

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes