miller205

Oct 13, 2019
need some help guys with games like this one where you have to download the whole game again when a new update comes out IF i wanted to stop playing it and delete the game does it delete all files like the saves in app/data

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, maybe...

Or maybe... she can help bring out Shauna's dominant side and they can double team me. :D
I'd like to see Shauna become more confident, although her fucking us is not what I have in mind personally. More like her, Penny and us filling all of Jamie's holes, or possibly another girl's while Jamie watches and masturbates. That would be hot.

Does make me wonder if Skye can join a male basketball team there should be a chance for other girls to join too dwl
I don't know about NBA specifically, but I don't think most 'mens' sports actually have rules against women competing, they just can't keep up with the men.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'd like to see Shauna become more confident, although her fucking us is not what I have in mind personally. More like her, Penny and us filling all of Jamie's holes, or possibly another girl's while Jamie watches and masturbates. That would be hot.
I'm the same shit) need more ingame time and everything will come))

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So your argument saying people didn't ask to remove them was because they were antagonist. When you said "that is different". I understood, it's ok to ask to remove characters, that you are force to interact with them if they are not antagonist, you know like Skye. Because that whole thing started with someone asking to remove him/her.
This is probably the "shortcut" I took mistakenly, sorry.
Yeah, you certainly took a wrong turn... Maybe stop and assess things a bit better next time instead of jumping on a post because of some knee-jerk reaction to anything vaguely resembling something you dislike... This isn't Twitter after all :ROFLMAO:

Plenty people have asked to remove antagonists in games (BB's Eric being probably the most notorious around here), but because they're the antagonist(s) they're pretty essential to plot/story, whereas a side-character (like Skye) isn't essential to those things.
Alternatively, Jaimie and Shauna are essential but Bailey isn't.

If I don't specifically say that it's ok to ask to remove characters, then I don't think that. The words I write on a forum, are literally the words I mean to say.

If I dislike a character's inclusion, or the fetish they represent, I'll quietly walk away from a game instead.

In regards to Skye, I'll say this much - Lucky he's at a school where they'll allow him to join a men's team.

English is my second language and maybe I misread something...
You didn't misread, just misunderstood what was written as meaning something more than what it appeared at face value.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
By the way, I want to congratulate us. 400 pages.:PogChamp: This game has earned such interest. I hope we'll catch up soon Ecchi Sensei.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Discord Update from about 20 minutes ago
Braindrop said:
Just got home from getting food and the power is on. Gonna eat really quick then get this update out
So about 2-3 more hours before the update drop on Patreon, which of course gives absolutely no indication of when it'll be here but at least it will avoid people asking for a few hours :p

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes