ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Everyone will be happy with everything. But not now. First, you need to wait a couple of game months. And for the perfect effect, you need to wait until the end of the game year. Then everyone will be happy for sure. :LOL: (y)
we can at least dream it would be that way

Reactions: ZakAttak

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I also thought until day 3 in the game. Then I revised the concept. Now I'm looking at her in tandem with Jamie. And not just because they are both a mandatory couple. Each of them has made a contribution to the life of the MC. If it wasn't for them, none of this would have happened. In the future, I'm going to add Azel here. All three of them led him on this path of harem, debauchery, and sodomy(according to my theory). In General, technically, you can add everyone here. Each will make its own contribution to the previous three points and not only. Take Rachel - money, dream job, and a luxurious house or apartment(will be in the future, especially if you work where you need to). TIA - daddy-kink, for which it is not a pity to commit a robbery on a large scale. Here are a couple of examples.
But until my theory is disproved, my № 1 is Jamie, Shauna, and Azel together. :sneaky:
The blessed trio... It's impossible not to love them :sneaky:

Reactions: nwoguy and ZakAttak

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Particularly annoyed with people putting words in my mouth. I never even spoke about sexual content with the tranny but was concerned with forced interactions despite the option at the start of the game. Honestly its frustrating to see such content shoehorned into game after game despite the actual population of such individuals being less than 1%. If you went by games we'd be amidst a tranny apocalypse.

In regards to the earlier abrasive fellow telling me to just not play because of one character well I probably won't quit because I like the rest of the game and tags involved. I'm frankly surprised at the hostile reactions I received when merely mentioning I hoped interaction with Skye was minimal.

Either way I've no further interest in defending the things people projected from a simple statement.
So you made Shauna a female. Good for you! So did I in one of my saved games. Braindrop didn't shoehorn anything in. He gave us a choice. You have exercised your freedom of choice, as have the rest of us. I still fail to see your problem. Again, these games are FANTASY, not reality. If you have "real life" concerns over a FANTASY game then that is in no way anyone's responsibility but your own. :cool:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
So you made Shauna a female. Good for you! So did I in one of my saved games. Braindrop didn't shoehorn anything in. He gave us a choice. You have exercised your freedom of choice, as have the rest of us. I still fail to see your problem. Again, these games are FANTASY, not reality. If you have "real life" concerns over a FANTASY game then that is in no way anyone's responsibility but your own. :cool:
Ozymandius definitely seems to be a bit... extreme in his preferences, but I swear I remember reading somewhere that making Shauna female would disable all trans content. At this point I can't figure out where I got that idea, but assuming he was under the same misconception he's being treated unfairly IMO.

• Thinking Face

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Ozymandius definitely seems to be a bit... extreme in his preferences, but I swear I remember reading somewhere that making Shauna female would disable all trans content. At this point I can't figure out where I got that idea, but assuming he was under the same misconception he's being treated unfairly IMO.
All except the new trans-boy. There's no getting around it. It will probably just offer different options for relationships.:unsure:
But you're absolutely right about Ozymandius.:rolleyes:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
That was the case, now it's clarified to no "Trans-woman" content. Well, given Skye's look, obviously would not be able to play for the men's team "toggled off" so with this setting there's really no way to branch it. This thread is going to become... interesting soon

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
You're right about making Shauna female disabling all trans content. Penny becomes a GG. I don't know about the new girl tho. Skye I think? Is she a trans-man or just a really athletic GG? I haven't heard one way or the other. Last I heard only Penny is affected by the choice to either make Shauna female or leaving her as trans.:unsure:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
You're right about making Shauna female disabling all trans content. Penny becomes a GG. I don't know about the new girl tho. Skye I think? Is she a trans-man or just a really athletic GG? I haven't heard one way or the other. Last I heard only Penny is affected by the choice to either make Shauna female or leaving her as trans.:unsure:
She's a trans-boy. But only at the initial stage of transition, as I understood. And she will remain herself on both routes. Perhaps there will be no way to bagging her on the women's route. :unsure:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
For those who are anxiously waiting for today's update: it has been postponed for 1 day.

Braindrop posted this on Discord 2 hours ago:

Wvm day 6 part 4 is being delayed by a day.

I mentioned last night that I was working on getting the update out at a decent time, that time was going to be around 2pm est. And that's because I had plans tonight and have to leave at 3pm.
So I stayed up all night working, up until about an hour ago when my power went out. Its storming pretty bad on the east coast. There was a tornado very close to my house which I assume is the cause of the outtage. And every time I call to check when it will be back on... the time goes up by a few hours. So I'm just sitting here in the dark a very upset boy. :lulw:
I feel inclined to cancel my plans just to try and have the update out on time, and I would if it didn't screw over 6 other people and there's a solid chance my power won't be back on until sometime tonight anyway.
This is my first actual delay that wasn't caused by a holiday and it ducking sucks.

I won't be home until late tonight and ill need to sleep since I didn't last night. The update has about 2-3 hours of work left to do. So the update should be out around 11am est tomorrow.
Once again I apologize for the delay. And ill have it out as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.
(And just so there's numbers. Part 4 adds close to 150 renders and 4 animations)
p.s. 11am est = 5pm in Europe

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
She's a trans-boy. But only at the initial stage of transition, as I understood. And she will remain herself on both routes. Perhaps there will be no way to bagging her on the women's route. :unsure:
Here's what BD said about it on Discord:
Braindrop said:
Skye was the only girl among three brothers. Grew up the same as them wrestling, sports, general boy things. He could never relate to any of the girls he knew and constantly thought of himself as just another guy. And one day decided to go with it.
He doesn't really care about his boobs or anything, he's confident and proud of his identity and doesn't feel the need to change just to fit the standard manly definition.
Its more of a mentality than physicality thing.
So, no major transitional changes planned. He's pretty confident in himself as is.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All can not be avoided. After all, she's your teammate. But building a relationship you will quite easily be able to avoid. There are only two mandatory girls, and I don't think Braindrop will change this axiom.
If it bothers you that much, maybe you should find a different game to play? :rolleyes:
Actually they can avoid even that.The solution is realy simple-don't play the game.
No idea how someone will think that so far you can choose if you want to have something with any girl,and suddenly you will have no choice at all for any new girl?
I never specified sexual content I said all contact. I'd appreciate you reading what is said before responding with a rote response that doesn't address the concerns expressed.
Well you know the solution-nobody is forcing you to play the game.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Actually they can avoid even that.The solution is realy simple-don't play the game.
No idea how someone will think that so far you can choose if you want to have something with any girl,and suddenly you will have no choice at all for any new girl?
While I won't defend Ozymandius 's tone, he did make it clear it had nothing to do with romancing Skye, but that he was unpleased with the fact that Skye is a trans-man regardless of choice and that you must interact with him (given he is on your team). So the optional nature of the romance is completely unrelated to his problem at least.

And to play Devils advocate, it's hard to say "don't play the game" when he already has been playing the game and a new aspect of Content is introduced without much prior warning or indication.

From my side, it's a balancing act. There are always going to be conflicts when things change, but there are things that stretch too far in someone's point of view. Imagine if a dev said "there will be no cheating in my game" and then in an update has a couple breakup without input, and then the girl is seen sleeping with another man. It's not "cheating" and the letter of the promise was not broken, but one might argue the spirit was and people getting annoyed with that might be justified. (I'm using an extreme example to make a point)

It's still the a product owned and controlled by its creators, and ultimately it is their choice what is included, but there needs to be some flexibility to express displeasure in changes assuming the tone is correct. I would argue Ozymandias phrased things too harshly and did not come off well, but the underlying point is not one that should be dismissed merely because you disagree with it.

If Azel ended up romantically involved with Charles without choice I suspect there wouldn't be a lot of people saying "well, don't play the game then". My point is just "everyone has different issues"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
While I won't defend Ozymandius 's tone, he did make it clear it had nothing to do with romancing Skye, but that he was unpleased with the fact that Skye is a trans-man regardless of choice and that you must interact with him (given he is on your team). So the optional nature of the romance is completely unrelated to his problem at least.

And to play Devils advocate, it's hard to say "don't play the game" when he already has been playing the game and a new aspect of Content is introduced without much prior warning or indication.

From my side, it's a balancing act. There are always going to be conflicts when things change, but there are things that stretch too far in someone's point of view. Imagine if a dev said "there will be no cheating in my game" and then in an update has a couple breakup without input, and then the girl is seen sleeping with another man. It's not "cheating" and the letter of the promise was not broken, but one might argue the spirit was and people getting annoyed with that might be justified. (I'm using an extreme example to make a point)

It's still the a product owned and controlled by its creators, and ultimately it is their choice what is included, but there needs to be some flexibility to express displeasure in changes assuming the tone is correct. I would argue Ozymandias phrased things too harshly and did not come off well, but the underlying point is not one that should be dismissed merely because you disagree with it.

If Azel ended up romantically involved with Charles without choice I suspect there wouldn't be a lot of people saying "well, don't play the game then". My point is just "everyone has different issues"
Still even if he think he is right,that doesn't make it right.
And if he realy can't even stand be around a different people then he realy should stop playing the game.Nobody is forcing him.
Like some people are doing that for a countless number of games that suddenly get a content or character they don't like.
Hell Charles and Ryker both get 100 times more hate and you have no choice but to interract with them,and still didn't saw someone to say he will stop playing the game.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes