VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Not even in the game yet and I already hope I can avoid all contact with Skye. Kinda annoyed as I specifically avoided such content going the actual female Shauna route
All can not be avoided. After all, she's your teammate. But building a relationship you will quite easily be able to avoid. There are only two mandatory girls, and I don't think Braindrop will change this axiom.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What kind of person didnt fuck this beautiful ladies?I will be bored if this game only contain 2 ladies and non stop cheesy line.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ZakAttak

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I never specified sexual content I said all contact. I'd appreciate you reading what is said before responding with a rote response that doesn't address the concerns expressed.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Shauna was given the option because I knew she wouldn't be an optional girl. And Penelope followed suit because her story evolves around Shauna's as well.
Skye is more independent of them. While there will be some crossover in some dialogue it will be somewhat minimal.
Skye's sexual content will be optional. You can treat him as just another teammate.

I feel a lot of people missed the part where I clarified Skye was born a female and identifies as a male. Meaning no penis.
(Not saying you thought this, just putting this here for clarification for anyone who didn't realize.)

So basically, if you're so put off by trans people that you can't even have one as a teammate then you're going to have to be a little upset. I understand not being sexually attracted to them hence the option, but I'm not going to cater down to that degree.

Hope you can overlook it and continue to enjoy the game, if not... then I'm happy you enjoyed it for as long as you did. :)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
What kind of person didnt fuck this beautiful ladies?I will be bored if this game only contain 2 ladies and non stop cheesy line.:ROFLMAO:
Well you are right. When its an adult game and there are so many gals and milfs there is no fucking sense to limit ourselves to only two of them more so when the girlfriend is allowing mc to fuck whomsoever he likes.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I never specified sexual content I said all contact. I'd appreciate you reading what is said before responding with a rote response that doesn't address the concerns expressed.
This is an adult game/VN. There is going to be sexual content and contact in it. It's fantasy, not reality. There are other games/VNs out there with little to no sexual content/contact in them. If those would suit your taste better, then more power to you. Personally I'll keep playing this one because it's a masterpiece IMO. :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya gotta boink em all..i can foresee zero ill consequences coming from being the worlds greatest man-whore..its all 100% upside ..heck..boink the strange evil lady in the office..boink the old lonely nurse..boink em all..100% safe in every way period :p all this talk of avoiding some dames..balderdash and shenanigans!!!

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
ya gotta boink em all..i can foresee zero ill consequences coming from being the worlds greatest man-whore..its all 100% upside ..heck..boink the strange evil lady in the office..boink the old lonely nurse..boink em all..100% safe in every way period :p all this talk of avoiding some dames..balderdash and shenanigans!!!
By the way, here's a your hymn. :sneaky:

• Haha

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This is an adult game/VN. There is going to be sexual content and contact in it. It's fantasy, not reality. There are other games/VNs out there with little to no sexual content/contact in them. If those would suit your taste better, then more power to you. Personally I'll keep playing this one because it's a masterpiece IMO. :D
Particularly annoyed with people putting words in my mouth. I never even spoke about sexual content with the tranny but was concerned with forced interactions despite the option at the start of the game. Honestly its frustrating to see such content shoehorned into game after game despite the actual population of such individuals being less than 1%. If you went by games we'd be amidst a tranny apocalypse.

In regards to the earlier abrasive fellow telling me to just not play because of one character well I probably won't quit because I like the rest of the game and tags involved. I'm frankly surprised at the hostile reactions I received when merely mentioning I hoped interaction with Skye was minimal.

Either way I've no further interest in defending the things people projected from a simple statement.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
give Shauna a hoohaa..OMG..no trans..it never happened..its BRILLIANT!!!..why has this "choice" thing never appeared before..to argue for even one second about trans or not in this thread is utterly moronic..if you have issues with the trans content...you probably clicked it and noticed.."dang..thats a peen!!!..i hafta rant!!!..its my duty!!" if you are one of those that thinks it dosnt belong period..even by choice..there is another name for you that i should stop now before the mods warn me again :p

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Like others I inferred you meant in a sexual manner as most people aren't so sensitive as to become frustrated just because a character exists. Can't blame 'em too much on that one.

Why must it be a big deal if you don't plan to do anything with Skye? How are you being negatively effected in anyway? You need to have teammates for a basketball team and one just happens to be trans. Did you have any problem with some of them being gay?
And you say 1% like it's some small number. 1% of a college's population is waaaaay more than three.
Giving more trans to the game. In spite of all enemies. (y) :sneaky:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
amazing how no matter what you do .. and i do mean NO matter .... you can never make everyone happy all the time .. and some well ... they seem to be never happy .... even when you cater to them with everything they want ...oddly enough that happens not only in the game worlds ... but in real life as well ... jmo ..

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
The more the merrier! Still Shauna is no.1 in my heart.
I also thought until day 3 in the game. Then I revised the concept. Now I'm looking at her in tandem with Jamie. And not just because they are both a mandatory couple. Each of them has made a contribution to the life of the MC. If it wasn't for them, none of this would have happened. In the future, I'm going to add Azel here. All three of them led him on this path of harem, debauchery, and sodomy(according to my theory). In General, technically, you can add everyone here. Each will make its own contribution to the previous three points and not only. Take Rachel - money, dream job, and a luxurious house or apartment(will be in the future, especially if you work where you need to). TIA - daddy-kink, for which it is not a pity to commit a robbery on a large scale. Here are a couple of examples.
But until my theory is disproved, my № 1 is Jamie, Shauna, and Azel together. :sneaky:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
amazing how no matter what you do .. and i do mean NO matter .... you can never make everyone happy all the time .. and some well ... they seem to be never happy .... even when you cater to them with everything they want ...oddly enough that happens not only in the game worlds ... but in real life as well ... jmo ..
Everyone will be happy with everything. But not now. First, you need to wait a couple of game months. And for the perfect effect, you need to wait until the end of the game year. Then everyone will be happy for sure. :LOL: (y)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes