baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The problem is, you are thinking of choices as "results" instead of just "choices". You aren't thinking "I prefer chicken to salad". You are thinking "What yields the best result"

I don't think that's a good mindset because it distances you from the "Why" and focuses too much on the "what"
I am thinking in terms of consequences, but not at all in the sense of "best result". Consider in particular the choice whether to get on top of Natalie or pull her on top of you. The author's perspective determines, at least in part, the consequences of that choice, in particular what it means for the MC's nature. The problem, for me, is that it's not at all clear what kind of MC I'm "creating" with my choices.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
just my personal thoughts on how the story progresses.
especially since she knows about it since the shower scene.
I thought there was some special reaction to trans-girls that I didn't notice or didn't pay attention to. :unsure:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I am thinking in terms of consequences, but not at all in the sense of "best result". Consider in particular the choice whether to get on top of Natalie or pull her on top of you. The author's perspective determines, at least in part, the consequences of that choice, in particular what it means for the MC's nature. The problem, for me, is that it's not at all clear what kind of MC I'm "creating" with my choices.
I think events from completely released days can not be closed with a spoiler. Most already game passed, and newcomers let first in game play, and then already in the end of the forum climb. :LOL:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
If Braindrop were to make large branching choices that come to fruition long time later all based on how you chose to horse around with Nat, I would absolutely criticize him for it. I consider that to be an obvious fluff choice.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I think events from completely released days can not be closed with a spoiler. Most already game passed, and newcomers let first in game play, and then already in the end of the forum climb. :LOL:
True, I just figure better safe than spoiley.

If Braindrop were to make large branching choices that come to fruition long time later all based on how you chose to horse around with Nat, I would absolutely criticize him for it. I consider that to be an obvious fluff choice.
Braindrop didn't consider it as such when writing it, because there's a flag associated. The more I think about it, I have to admit it's not unfair to assume that it (and perhaps other choices with flags) won't be used or won't have serious consequences. But I actually like the idea of little choices like these defining the MC, I just wish I had a slightly better feel for what kind of MC I'm defining.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
[QUOTE="Vaibhav Sharma, post: 2994703, member: ]
Ok thanks
[/QUOTE]
Well I thought the big update will be day 7 as I suppose a lot of day 6 is already over and still two to three weekly updates to go before the next big update so in those two to three weekly updates he can finish day 6 and maybe start day7

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
[QUOTE="Vaibhav Sharma, post: 2994703, member: ]
Well I thought the big update will be day 7 as I suppose a lot of day 6 is already over and still two to three weekly updates to go before the next big update so in those two to three weekly updates he can finish day 6 and maybe start day7
No. The big update is the full day. Each week he puts out a progress build to the full update for his Patrons. He's not going to start Day 7 until after that is out

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes