BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
That Skye Part was not my thing, i skipped that part, Overall another Great update (what happend to MC dick Smaller?)

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
instead of complaining bout update lengths..first..look throughout F95 and tell me how many games update weekly..and with such high quality?...also..even these weekly updates..are longer than way too many games monthly or every 3 months updates..BD absolutely LOVES making this game..it brings him untold joy..the patrons are a nice bonus but this is about making the game for him before anything else..its his heart going into this..he's truly about his game and creating..and the vast majority of us are getting..for free..a creation coming from happiness and joy...cannot say that about too many games or dev's here..he's as classy a dev as they come..so lets flood this thread with some positivity and thanks..give BD a smile today.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I think they cut the cock about 20 centimeters to the MC in the latest updates. What is the fun of making those changes and making us play with an average dick? ¿?¿?¿?

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
instead of complaining bout update lengths..first..look throughout F95 and tell me how many games update weekly..and with such high quality?...also..even these weekly updates..are longer than way too many games monthly or every 3 months updates..BD absolutely LOVES making this game..it brings him untold joy..the patrons are a nice bonus but this is about making the game for him before anything else..its his heart going into this..he's truly about his game and creating..and the vast majority of us are getting..for free..a creation coming from happiness and joy...cannot say that about too many games or dev's here..he's as classy a dev as they come..so lets flood this thread with some positivity and thanks..give BD a smile today.
quality is awesome i am only speaking about story continuation and that every update is shorter to play :) still it is good game and probably one with best potential ((""after reluctant archon"))

like u said it was longer than latest updates....but lates updates was realy quick ended...

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Skye is one hot dude :p big tits hips and butt..as all men should be.. joking aside..is a good addition..its the first game i personally have seen with the other route trans...its always a dude transitioning..this is the first dame transitioning ..

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Skye is one hot dude :p big tits hips and butt..as all men should be.. joking aside..is a good addition..its the first game i personally have seen with the other route trans...its always a dude transitioning..this is the first dame transitioning ..
looks complete, to me. oh, now i get it.......my attraction just took a massive noes dive.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
What I love about this dev it's that he gives us weekly updates (which are quite lengthy considering the amount of time it takes for rendering images) and the characters are quite likeable

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes