lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Some People just dont like trans .. its so easy. Thats why i play the non trans story but i know what u mean.
And for those people there are the several thousands games on here with zero trans content but, since I'm gladf to see that you know what I mean, this reply is actually aimed at the twats who come into threads to complain about pre-existing tags.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
at the begining of the game the writer smartly gives us a choice regarding Shauna, and then Skye shows up. First I though he and him was a bug then the char comes out and says she is trans. really? We need a choice about Skye as well I don't care that a girl wants to play basket ball I care that the char is out of her mind and everyone else is going along with it.
I really hope this is just a bug... this should to be avoidable just like the choice at the start of the game :cautious:

Last edited:

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
need help guys with games like this one that has the save in 2 places IF i stop playing them and wanted to delete game would it delete all files like the saves in app/data

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
And for those people there are the several thousands games on here with zero trans content but, since I'm gladf to see that you know what I mean, this reply is actually aimed at the twats who come into threads to complain about pre-existing tags.
To be fair (and I am not number amongst the complainers, at least on the principle though the implementation needs work) this update goes from "trans fully optional" to merely "trans-romance fully optional" as SKye is a transman in both versions, so the "existence" is no longer avoidable. At least that's true for most of them. killer1000 is just being a hypocrite

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
To be fair (and I am not number amongst the complainers, at least on the principle though the implementation needs work) this update goes from "trans fully optional" to merely "trans-romance fully optional" as SKye is a transman in both versions, so the "existence" is no longer avoidable. At least that's true for most of them. killer1000 is just being a hypocrite
you wanna explain that accusation?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, so it's a girl trying to become a guy? (not played yet, i always wait til dev finishes a day) Eh, I'll give it a go.
It's not only guys transitioning to be female, women also transition to be men.

And this week on women that would not only kick your arse but look better than you we have......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Rather than arguing lets all get back in to agreement that Penelope is just the worst.

Skye could have been that character where if you said yes at the start you accept him on the team or no, you awaken their femininity and shuffle her off to the cheerleaders.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rather than arguing lets all get back in to agreement that Penelope is just the worst.

Skye could have been that character where if you said yes at the start you accept him on the team or no, you awaken their femininity and shuffle her off to the cheerleaders.
wouldn't say worse-but she could have been made better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

DoomedForever

Jul 16, 2018
at the begining of the game the writer smartly gives us a choice regarding Shauna, and then Skye shows up. First I though he and him was a bug then the char comes out and says she is trans. really? We need a choice about Skye as well I don't care that a girl wants to play basket ball I care that the char is out of her mind and everyone else is going along with it.
Who cares what Skye thinks or wants? The dev gave us a choice regarding Shauna because she is intended to be a main character and a main romance that a lot of players will pursue so a content choice is logical. Skye is definitely a side/minor character so if you don't intend to get into his pants, why do you care about what the character wants or identifies as? Does the simple existance of this character on a few scenes with text saying "him" affect your experience that badly? If so just skip ahead! I'm not interested in FtM trans content so I won't actively pursue him and that's it! Just another character in the plot, it's not like the dev will force you to have sex with Skye for a full update while he's screaming "I'm a dude! I'm a dude!" on a loop.

Honestly I appreciate the dev for having the balls to include content that's not too popular or even seen around here, even if I'm not interested in it. It doesn't ruin the game for me because it's optional and I don't get upset by reading "him" while looking at someone with tits and a vag. Live and let be.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Who cares what Skye thinks or wants? The dev gave us a choice regarding Shauna because she is intended to be a main character and a main romance that a lot of players will pursue so a content choice is logical. Skye is definitely a side/minor character so if you don't intend to get into his pants, why do you care about what the character wants or identifies as? Does the simple existance of this character on a few scenes with text saying "him" affect your experience that badly? If so just skip ahead! I'm not interested in FtM trans content so I won't actively pursue him and that's it! Just another character in the plot, it's not like the dev will force you to have sex with Skye for a full update while he's screaming "I'm a dude! I'm a dude!" on a loop.

Honestly I appreciate the dev for having the balls to include content that's not too popular or even seen around here, even if I'm not interested in it. It doesn't ruin the game for me because it's optional and I don't get upset by reading "him" while looking at someone with tits and a vag. Live and let be.
we're just expressing our opinion.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What would have happened if I didn't do anything with Katie when we first met?
Would she be this pushy to get it on with the MC and finish what they started.
Or would she take the more sensitive approach and try to befriend the MC?

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
What would have happened if I didn't do anything with Katie when we first met?
Would she be this pushy to get it on with the MC and finish what they started.
Or would she take the more sensitive approach and try to befriend the MC?
She just wants to bang in any case

miller205

Oct 13, 2019

i agree i just asked didnt know if it was a typo or not because a lot of game has typo like that didnt mean to start a war LOL

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Probably not, no, they are transitioning to become male. People don't tend to stop that even in games especially when the subject matter is that sensitive.
From what BD said, he (Skye) has no particular interest in physical changes and is comfortable in his own skin.

Reactions: Wugga
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes