lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How about people not into trans/futa piss off out of the thread and let us fans enjoy this rare example of a game with a reasonable amount of trans content, as opposed to a game like Personal Trainer that has one scene of an MtF person falling over and revealing their cock or another game (I don't remember the name) in which the 'futa/trans' tag was earned due to a photograph, A FUCKING PHOTOGRAPH. Are you lot scared your real life dick might fall off if you see a CG image of a trans woman showing her penis?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
How about people not into trans/futa piss off out of the thread and let us fans enjoy this rare example of a game with a reasonable amount of trans content, as opposed to a game like Personal Trainer that has one scene of an MtF person falling over and revealing their cock or another game (I don't remember the name) in which the 'futa/trans' tag was earned due to a photograph, A FUCKING PHOTOGRAPH. Are you lot scared your real life dick might fall off if you see a CG image of a trans woman showing her penis?
trans girls aren't the problem. i've never seen anyone have any issue about it, here..

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: genthrow

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
whatch your petticoat dont show.and by the way why dont you piss off

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Some People just dont like trans .. its so easy. Thats why i play the non trans story but i know what u mean.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Hopefully either a Liz and Willow threesome or a Coach and Daughter threesome will be soon. Or both, or all 4.

Also making Skye wear woman's clothing seemed a bit off, like she's going to find her femininity around the mc, grow her hair out and become another large knockered conquest rather than be one of the boys on the team

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hopefully either a Liz and Willow threesome or a Coach and Daughter threesome will be soon. Or both, or all 4.

Also making Skye wear woman's clothing seemed a bit off, like she's going to find her femininity around the mc, grow her hair out and become another large knockered conquest rather than be one of the boys on the team
we can hope. i gotta say-i found the whole thing insane. i'm sorry-but if you look like a girl-i can't see you as a boy-you just look crazy. i assumed the ''he'' was a typo.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
at the begining of the game the writer smartly gives us a choice regarding Shauna, and then Skye shows up. First I though he and him was a bug then the char comes out and says she is trans. really? We need a choice about Skye as well I don't care that a girl wants to play basket ball I care that the char is out of her mind and everyone else is going along with it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
at the begining of the game the writer smartly gives us a choice regarding Shauna, and then Skye shows up. First I though he and him was a bug then the char comes out and says she is trans. really? We need a choice about Skye as well I don't care that a girl wants to play basket ball I care that the char is out of her mind and everyone else is going along with it.
i agree 100% with everything you said.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
though, hopefully Rubbishcoder is correct.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes