Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
What would have happened if I didn't do anything with Katie when we first met?
Would she be this pushy to get it on with the MC and finish what they started.
Or would she take the more sensitive approach and try to befriend the MC?
:oops: I rejected her when we first met .... (thought was another trick from Uncle Charles :devilish: ) still I am not confident she is innocent but ... we shall see :LOL:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
:oops: I rejected her when we first met .... (thought was another trick from Uncle Charles :devilish: ) still I am not confident she is innocent but ... we shall see :LOL:
I know you can reject her. The question is what happens after you reject her when you meet a 2nd time? Based on this version, she's coming on strong. She's sticking her tongue at me and licking her lips. And Charles is right there. I'm like is this a trap or what? Wow she is persistent, I mean pushy.

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I know you can reject her. The question is what happens after you reject her when you meet a 2nd time? Based on this version, she's coming on strong. She's sticking her tongue at me and licking her fingers. And Charles is right there. I'm like is this a trap or what?
A few lines of dialogue change but everything else is the same.

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
I did not play much but i have to ask... anyone that played more of this.

Is harem content forced, is there an option later in the game or we are stuck with a pimp girlfriend :KEK:
Aside from 1-2 characters if i remember correctly,you can smash that reject button into oblivion to avoid exhausting your dingus from the quantity of quality grills

Edit: or go full Alexander the Great and plant your flag in almost everything that moves .

Feb 8, 2020
Aside from 1-2 characters if i remember correctly,you can smash that reject button into oblivion to avoid exhausting your dingus from the quantity of quality grills

Edit: or go full Alexander the Great and plant your flag in almost everything that moves .
So that is a no then lol shame i liked the initial story... oh well who knows maybe i even play enough to rate this accordingly :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes