Feb 8, 2020
I see... So you want to be monogamous but not with the given gf? So you wanted the storyline to go something like, you break up with your original gf before you go to college, then meet a bunch of girls, and pick the one you want? Am I understanding that right? (not being sarcastic, legitimately curious)
Side note: I find it ironic you would pick the one girl that probably wants to be in a relationship the least out of the girls available. xD
Mostly yeah but its not what i want but what i would like... best things about these kind of games is options, also two forced gfs at the start are actually quite cool the fact they are forced on mc is what bother me, the game did 180 on me when i found that out. I found the game and its initial story interesting but i lost little interest when i found this out.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd say 3 total pages of this thread need nuking..y'all weird..its been since pretty much day one..Jamie and Shauna are the only unavoidables..everything else is avoidable including Shauna's peepee..so all this complaining bout stuff you'll be able to avoid is kind of senseless...play the game..chose "naw bra" when something comes that aint in your yumyum zone and be happy..stop whining because you have choice..thats..weird.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i'd say 3 total pages of this thread need nuking..y'all weird..its been since pretty much day one..Jamie and Shauna are the only unavoidables..everything else is avoidable including Shauna's peepee..so all this complaining bout stuff you'll be able to avoid is kind of senseless...play the game..chose "naw bra" when something comes that aint in your yumyum zone and be happy..stop whining because you have choice..thats..weird.
agreed.

Reactions: Exarioch

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Mostly yeah but its not what i want but what i would like... best things about these kind of games is options, also two forced gfs at the start are actually quite cool the fact they are forced on mc is what bother me, the game did 180 on me when i found that out. I found the game and its initial story interesting but i lost little interest when i found this out.
I mean I get it but, then the story wouldn't make any sense. The only reason mc goes to WVM is number 1, because of Shauna, and number 2, because of gf and her sister. Wanting to cut them out to give you more choice makes sense, but then you wouldn't be going to the shit basketball team at WVM either.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2020-02-07
Release Date: 2020-02-07
Developer: Braindrop
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-6 v0.6.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: FAN SIGS - CHARACTER LIST - Gallery mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Okay,... opinions about Skye???
I Will say it, Openly!! Skye Is SEXY as Hell! DAMN!!
But They WILL Need to get Her the "proper" uniform (Jersey & Shorts)
DEFINITELY too Distracting in that "dress"
I Mean, REALLY?? I Do Not recall WNBA, or Collegiate Female Basketball teams Wearing THAT!!
Trying Too Hard to Say HEY!! Skye Is A Tran-sexual!! Big Deal!!

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Okay,... opinions about Skye???
I Will say it, Openly!! Skye Is SEXY as Hell! DAMN!!
But They WILL Need to get Her the "proper" uniform (Jersey & Shorts)
DEFINITELY too Distracting in that "dress"
I Mean, REALLY?? I Do Not recall WNBA, or Collegiate Female Basketball teams Wearing THAT!!
Trying Too Hard to Say HEY!! Skye Is A Tran-sexual!! Big Deal!!
NEED... TO FUCK.... SKYE...

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Totally honest? I only have one problem with Skye: As a former student-athlete myself, I can tell you that s/he tests the plausibility of the story.

The current rules regarding transgender athletes at the NCAA level is this (simplified, to get to the point): Men playing on women's teams makes those teams "mixed" and ineligible for championship status. Women playing on men's teams is permitted, but if they begin transition, they're ineligible (primarily, because the procedure involves testosterone -- a banned substance by the NCAA).

Both situations compromise -- or potentially compromise, at the very least -- a team's status with regard to championship eligibility. And since (let's face it) the only reason collegiate bodies push athletics so hard is because of the money involved. Said money is usually generated by teams that win championships. Consequently, accepting transgender athletes is a money issue to schools around the country, not a moral or ethical one. This should be no surprise, but that's another issue entirely.

Personally, I dig the tomboy archetype. In full disclosure, I didn't pick the trans route for my character, either (just my own personal thing; I'm not sexually interested in a trans partner). So I'm hoping that perhaps Skye fits into my interests -- a lesbian tomboy that I can possibly romance, somewhere down the road. But if s/he doesn't, that's fine, too. I like that the character's included in the game. It's not all about what tickles my fancy. If s/he happens to fit somebody else's fantasy -- that's awesome.

Props to Braindrop for having the courage to include Skye in the game. Just make sure you keep it sports-realistic for us washed-up old athletes, man! :)

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
Totally honest? I only have one problem with Skye: As a former student-athlete myself, I can tell you that s/he tests the plausibility of the story.

The current rules regarding transgender athletes at the NCAA level is this (simplified, to get to the point): Men playing on women's teams makes those teams "mixed" and ineligible for championship status. Women playing on men's teams is permitted, but if they begin transition, they're ineligible (primarily, because the procedure involves testosterone -- a banned substance by the NCAA).

Both situations compromise -- or potentially compromise, at the very least -- a team's status with regard to championship eligibility. And since (let's face it) the only reason collegiate bodies push athletics so hard is because of the money involved. Said money is usually generated by teams that win championships. Consequently, accepting transgender athletes is a money issue to schools around the country, not a moral or ethical one. This should be no surprise, but that's another issue entirely.

Personally, I dig the tomboy archetype. In full disclosure, I didn't pick the trans route for my character, either (just my own personal thing; I'm not sexually interested in a trans partner). So I'm hoping that perhaps Skye fits into my interests -- a lesbian tomboy that I can possibly romance, somewhere down the road. But if s/he doesn't, that's fine, too. I like that the character's included in the game. It's not all about what tickles my fancy. If s/he happens to fit somebody else's fantasy -- that's awesome.

Props to Braindrop for having the courage to include Skye in the game. Just make sure you keep it sports-realistic for us washed-up old athletes, man! :)
Well he did state he wasn't planning on doing anything body altering when asked, so I think NCAA eligibility holds up. ;)

D

Deleted member 1931428

I think it is interesting to see how confused and shocked people become with the introduction of a trans character. Sure, it kind of came out of the blue but it is not like the sexual aspect was being stuffed straight into your face. Not sure about how ready the sports world in general would be to accept a trans person to a relatively conservative sport though. And it is not like you have to do anything about it, unlike a certain potentially shady character offering herself to you every step of the way. Surely we all wish to live in our bubbles, but who knows when the day arrives for you in real life when something like that happens. There are "things" out there in games and real life that I personally would not like to deal with, but I think the purpose of this particular art form (along with movies, music, literature etc.) is to make you think. If everything was straight-lined, homogeneous and/or just like _we_ want I would not call it life. But, that is just my personal opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs of course (y)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think it is interesting to see how confused and shocked people become with the introduction of a trans character. Sure, it kind of came out of the blue but it is not like the sexual aspect was being stuffed straight into your face. Not sure about how ready the sports world in general would be to accept a trans person to a relatively conservative sport though. And it is not like you have to do anything about it, unlike a certain potentially shady character offering herself to you every step of the way. Surely we all wish to live in our bubbles, but who knows when the day arrives for you in real life when something like that happens. There are "things" out there in games and real life that I personally would not like to deal with, but I think the purpose of this particular art form (along with movies, music, literature etc.) is to make you think. If everything was straight-lined, homogeneous and/or just like _we_ want I would not call it life. But, that is just my personal opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs of course (y)
it's not that we're shocked-i chose trans Shauna. it's just that Skye was shoved at us-expecting us to call a girl a ''he'' . besides, i'm not really sure she even qualifies as trans, anyway.

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
it's not that we're shocked-i chose trans Shauna. it's just that Skye was shoved at us-expecting us to call a girl a ''he'' . besides, i'm not really sure she even qualifies as trans, anyway.
The MC has been very open about calling people the correct noun all the time, but now when a female to male trans joins the game he would stop doing that, because Skye identifies himself as a he? That makes no sense.
And if a person identifies him/herself as that gender then they are that gender.

People don't just suddenly become transgender after taking hormones/post operations. If they feel like they are the opposite gender that is when.
The MC would be a douche to refuse to call Skye a he.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets
D

Deleted member 1931428

To be honest, my first reaction was pretty much "Oh, a new girl! Wait, she is a he or he is a she? Wonder if he/she is "allowed" here? Right, willing to see where this goes".

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The MC has been very open about calling people the correct noun all the time, but now when a female to male trans joins the game he would stop doing that, because Skye identifies himself as a he? That makes no sense.
And if a person identifies him/herself as that gender then they are that gender.

People don't just suddenly become transgender after taking hormones/post operations.
and for a girl-the correct noun is girl. it's just the way it is. i just can't look at a female body i think she's a guy.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes