Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Love the Game, the list of Sexytime partners is getting very large. I / he just can't say no. one thing is his girl (Jamie) hair glued to to her chest because i haven't seen a shot with just the twins out for some fresh air yet.

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
what is mc's comparison irl ? He can handle like a guard and he can dunk on people as well, maybe spida mitchell ?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Anther question II have is what would have happened if the MC told Charles that he already met Katie? Charles looked at Katie like somebody just took a big chunk of meat out of his mouth.
I know there is no patch yet, but it's starting like we are gonna need one soon.

Feb 8, 2020
I'm confused. Are you wanting to cheat and your gf isn't ok with it? Or do you want to break up with original girl to go on a single's man rampage?
No cheating from my side, i find it... hmm what is the right word i would use... vile! So i'm stuck with my girlfriend since she is forced from the start. Choice is everything and in this there is little to none. I would pick only one girl (i like Zoe the most she is also the most attractive, need more info on her to see how she really is tho) and stick with her till the end of the game (there is a romance tag after all lol).

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
No cheating from my side, i find it... hmm what is the right word i would use... vile! So i'm stuck with my girlfriend since she is forced from the start. Choice is everything and in this there is little to none. I would pick only one girl (i like Zoey the most she is the most attractive, need more info on her to see how she really is tho) and stick with her till the end of the game (there is a romance tag after all lol).
Well I feel like you're asking for a completely different gameplay feature or a totally different game and story then.

At this point it hasn't been written or designed to where you choose a random girl in the game and make them your GF solely and have the story play out from there...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well I feel like you're asking for a completely different gameplay feature or a totally different game and story then.

At this point it hasn't been written or designed to where you choose a random girl in the game and make them your GF solely and have the story play out from there...
Plus BD stated a long time ago that there will not be any single girl routes

Kpoptarts

Sep 29, 2019
No cheating from my side, i find it... hmm what is the right word i would use... vile! So i'm stuck with my girlfriend since she is forced from the start. Choice is everything and in this there is little to none. I would pick only one girl (i like Zoey the most she is the most attractive, need more info on her to see how she really is tho) and stick with her till the end of the game (there is a romance tag after all lol).
I see... So you want to be monogamous but not with the given gf? So you wanted the storyline to go something like, you break up with your original gf before you go to college, then meet a bunch of girls, and pick the one you want? Am I understanding that right? (not being sarcastic, legitimately curious)
Side note: I find it ironic you would pick the one girl that probably wants to be in a relationship the least out of the girls available. xD

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: I Like Earth Girls
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes