Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I love how you guys fighting about Skye!!,plz Mr @draindrop give Shauna bigger and more beautiful D*ck and let her interact with Jamie overall or of course with MC. <3
i'm not really fighting over it-i just think it's weird. but i agree with Shauna.

Reactions: Redsky

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
WVM a school where the % of transgenders is higher than average. Love the game, but (same as the shrinkage of my dick), please do not overdo it.

Reactions: Sojonin

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I find it amusing/irritating to see people dance around Skye's pronoun, he identifies as a male so use "he" that's all not "he/she" not "they" and most certainly not "she".
Nobody have any problem calling Shauna and Penny "she" but show a FtM trans at the beginning of the transition and some get confused, I can't help but wonder if the same people would have called Shauna "he" in the first weeks of her transition.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I find it amusing/irritating to see people dance around Skye's pronoun, he identifies as a male so use "he" that's all not "he/she" not "they" and most certainly not "she".
Nobody have any problem calling Shauna and Penny "she" but show a FtM trans at the beginning of the transition and some get confused, I can't help but wonder if the same people would have called Shauna "he" in the first weeks of her transition.
probably. the mc had a hard time, too. and i don't think it's confusion, either.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
probably. the mc had a hard time, too.
Well that would be understandable when it's someone you know that transition, it surely takes a moment to adapt, but when a stranger tell you they are transgender you use the appropriate pronoun that's just the respectful thing to do.

Reactions: TheFurs

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
What I wanted from the update: Finally get some grip on the Damien situation, so that I can decide if it's worth it to chase Jasmine or not. Initially I decided not to, since it wasn't clear what his situation was, and I'd rather not fuck over a friend.

What I got: A drag of the whole thing with Kate, then a new character out of the blue, whose situation or sexuality I couldn't give less of a fuck about.

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Well he did state he wasn't planning on doing anything body altering when asked, so I think NCAA eligibility holds up. ;)
You're not wrong. And part of the premise stands out to me that I didn't consider before: S/he's a walk-on. Therefore, she wouldn't have gone through the whole scholarship process (which is when she would've been refused).

But I think maybe I wasn't clear about what I meant, earlier. What I meant is that big-time programs aren't wont to give trans athletes a chance because college athletics is a money/result-driven industry. They won't give them a chance because they're afraid that (and this is where it gets discriminatory), someday they might want to transition -- thus compromising their program's championship aspirations. That puts them in the position where they either have to deal with it and make less money or potentially face litigation from the athlete when they try and kick them out of the program.

So, basically: Don't be surprised that, when Katie tells him about Skye, Charles blows a gasket and tries to submarine her chances of joining the team. Which is fucked-up, of course, but all-too realistic.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So what's up with Skye if you play non trans? Is she a woman who wants to play in the mans team or a hairy gorilla looking dude?

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I'm just a little confused. MC sees Skye for the first time. He sees before him a girl (appearance) who is trying to get into the men's team. And also learns that he only played for a couple of years in the men's team. Is this enough to immediately think in the key of "he"? We are know that sky is trans. But MC don't know. Personally, I would have thought that Skye was a girl in this situation. And later, when she specified that she was a boy, i would have already started saying "he". But I would still use the term "she" in my mind. There's something else about the" starter " said. Maybe it makes sense...:unsure:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm just a little confused. MC sees Skye for the first time. He sees before him a girl (appearance) who is trying to get into the men's team. And also learns that he only played for a couple of years in the men's team. Is this enough to immediately think in the key of "he"? We are know that sky is trans. But MC don't know. Personally, I would have thought that Skye was a girl in this situation. And later, when she specified that she was a boy, i would have already started saying "he". But I would still use the term "she" in my mind. There's something else about the" starter " said. Maybe it makes sense...:unsure:
I agree with you on that, It's a little bit a case of unreliable narrator imho, the dev knows Skye is trans but MC shouldn't at that point. The phrase "Oh, now it make sense" right before elude to MC realizing he's a trans but if I understand the earlier talks of NCAA rules women are allowed to play with men so he shouldn't assume he's a trans, right ?

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes