NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
There are several choices that set flags which otherwise aren't used... yet. If Braindrop still intends to use those flags things could get a bit more interesting...
I haven't been digging in the script since I can't be bothered to Unren :p so I'm not aware of those flags, I expect consequences to earlier actions to happen at some points though

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I haven't been digging in the script since I can't be bothered to Unren :p so I'm not aware of those flags, I expect consequences to earlier actions to happen at some points though
Last I checked you didn't need to unren, just extract the RPAs. I've never been motivated enough to unren anything. ;)

I too hope the earlier actions will have consequences, but this wouldn't be the first game to have unused flags.

Only thing that bothers me is that in the non-cheater route, we don't get the chance to specify boob size preference. :mad::mad:
I hope that's not an indication that that flag won't be used.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Last I checked you didn't need to unren, just extract the RPAs. I've never been motivated enough to unren anything. ;)

I too hope the earlier actions will have consequences, but this wouldn't be the first game to have unused flags.

Only thing that bothers me is that in the non-cheater route, we don't get the chance to specify boob size preference. :mad::mad:
I hope that's not an indication that that flag won't be used.
What kind of Breasts are we talking about? :unsure: I can't smoke this

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
got a question for yeah .. are we gonna see a crippled person in this game next ?
i mean so far we're covering some very different genders of people , why not a crippled person also ?
or maybe a guy that thinks of himself as a her , i meant this seriously cause its making me wonder with all the gender neutrality going on in the world today ...
is this game gonna start reflecting that ?
please don't get mad at me , its just with this last update its something that hit me as i was playing it :unsure:

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
So, we're gonna fuck a woman who defines herself as a man. That's new.
it is entirelly possible that there is one female in this universe who is not lusting after the protag...nah who are we kidding everyone regardless of gender and sexuality feels attracted to mc our lord and saviour, so maybe she doesn't have gender dysphoria and just goes with the flow of "i like manly stuff so therefor im a guy" and hasn't given it more thought than that?

Aug 28, 2017
is the most recent release just for bug fixes?

I tried to read the previous pages but...

Change log is "n\a".

So, what's up with the frequent releases of this game? Frequent content updates or bug fixes?

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
got a question for yeah .. are we gonna see a crippled person in this game next ?
i mean so far we're covering some very different genders of people , why not a crippled person also ?
or maybe a guy that thinks of himself as a her , i meant this seriously cause its making me wonder with all the gender neutrality going on in the world today ...
is this game gonna start reflecting that ?
please don't get mad at me , its just with this last update its something that hit me as i was playing it :unsure:
It's God's will. I mean, Braindrop's.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017

Change log is "n\a".

So, what's up with the frequent releases of this game? Frequent content updates or bug fixes?
Frequent stuffing of paid updates for patrons.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016

Change log is "n\a".

its story content
dev releases a bunch of small increments on patreon that gets leaked in here, if you prefer bigger ones then just wait for whole day releases. but if you have an addiction and need a quick fix there's usually an update every week or two with some progress. it would be better if i were patient and could wait for a bigger piece but aint nobody got time for that

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes