Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I liked the update but should be nice see how the mc's basketball career proceed or the story with his biological mother sometimes ;)

Reactions: Berserk-

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I feel like we need a note or disclaimer or something on the first page stating the blatant obvious stuff after seeing the same questions over and over... Since nobody uses the search option anymore or reads a bit of the thread..

Or sees that option to turn it off within the first few seconds of the game.. :cautious:
Do you expect the people that keep asking the same questions to actually read something? :whistle:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I feel like we need a note or disclaimer or something on the first page stating the blatant obvious stuff after seeing the same questions over and over... Since nobody uses the search option anymore or reads a bit of the thread..

Or sees that option to turn it off within the first few seconds of the game.. :cautious:
I'm convinced even if there was a FAQ box, below the changelog for exemple, people would still miss it somehow.
We get questions for things in the tags for fuck's sake. I know the tags aren't always explicit on what's in the game but every time I see a tag I dislike for a game that intrigues me I search for the key word "avoidable" in the thread ;)
Maybe if every members of this forum agreed to just answer "use the search this thread function" every time a dumb question that's been answered countless times showed up we'd get less of those :p

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I'm convinced even if there was a FAQ box, below the changelog for exemple, people would still miss it somehow.
We get questions for things in the tags for fuck's sake. I know the tags aren't always explicit on what's in the game but every time I see a tag I dislike for a game that intrigues me I search for the key word "avoidable" in the thread ;)
Maybe if every members of this forum agreed to just answer "use the search this thread function" every time a dumb question that's been answered countless times showed up we'd get less of those :p
I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Haha yeah you guys are right. Asking for the bare minimum least amount of required brainpower possible to do simple things like "read" and "search" might be setting the bar too high :HideThePain:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Has there been any new content added since the end of day 6? I know the dev has weekly updates but I'm not sure if by updates he means simple bug fixes, fixing of erroneous grammar or adding content.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Has there been any new content added since the end of day 6? I know the dev has weekly updates but I'm not sure if by updates he means simple bug fixes, fixing of erroneous grammar or adding content.
Yes there is content in those weekly updates we're probably halfway to 2 third of Day 6 with 0.6.4

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Day 5 was the last main update. The weekly updates are essentially "here's what I made this week" and its intended for higher tier patrons only; they are not really "proper" releases. Day 6 is not released yet, probably not for a few weeks

Reactions: JamieSadistic

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I don't think we're that far along, the last I saw we were still late morning in the gym, so maybe a third along?
My estimation was more because we're at the 4th weekly update for day 6 and Braindrop said the full day wil be the February 20 or 27, March 5 at the latest so a total of between 6 and 8 weekly updates for full day, by that account we are around the halfway or 2 third mark ;)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019

Just add the text to the screenshots. That's one thing everyone checks...

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
My estimation was more because we're at the 4th weekly update for day 6 and Braindrop said the full day wil be the February 20 or 27, March 5 at the latest so a total of between 6 and 8 weekly updates for full day, by that account we are around the halfway or 2 third mark ;)
I'm thinking about based on "what scenes do we know are still coming day 6" and those are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Factoring in unknowns, I think we are 3 updates from finishing day 6.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Way I see it you have 2 options

Option A

Or

Option B:
I'll go with option C:
Provide irrevocable proof that she is in fact a goddess and that your cult is the true faith and path to worship her, and then I'll consider the possibility, of thinking about, maybe apologising... :ROFLMAO:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I'm thinking about based on "what scenes do we know are still coming day 6" and those are:
Factoring in unknowns, I think we are 3 updates from finishing day 6.
Adding on with what's still to come so far. (Assuming nothing changes MC's plans :LOL:.)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes