armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wait, so it's a girl trying to become a guy? (not played yet, i always wait til dev finishes a day) Eh, I'll give it a go.
Well this time I was weak and paly the update.
And from what Skye is saying-he is not trying to change his body.So he will be just a man with female body.

Aug 14, 2017
Rare to see trans men in games like this or in any media for that matter. Why do I get the feeling Skye is actually going to be really good at basketball. Might be the MC's wakeup call to stop fucking around so much and focus on himself more. He getting rusty with all this lack of proper practice and training.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Rare to see trans men in games like this or in any media for that matter. Why do I get the feeling Skye is actually going to be really good at basketball. Might be the MC's wakeup call to stop fucking around so much and focus on himself more. He getting rusty with all this lack of proper practice and training.
TO be fair, it hasn't even been one full week. And it's not like he hasn't been playing at ALL. If he's rusted already, he needs to eat less iron.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I think it is interesting to see how confused and shocked people become with the introduction of a trans character. Sure, it kind of came out of the blue but it is not like the sexual aspect was being stuffed straight into your face. Not sure about how ready the sports world in general would be to accept a trans person to a relatively conservative sport though. And it is not like you have to do anything about it, unlike a certain potentially shady character offering herself to you every step of the way. Surely we all wish to live in our bubbles, but who knows when the day arrives for you in real life when something like that happens. There are "things" out there in games and real life that I personally would not like to deal with, but I think the purpose of this particular art form (along with movies, music, literature etc.) is to make you think. If everything was straight-lined, homogeneous and/or just like _we_ want I would not call it life. But, that is just my personal opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs of course (y)
Agree on the thinking part . . .
I've been involved with a few hundred Transgenders over the years, No matter how much they are determined they want to be something other than the biological gender they were born with, I'm not yet met with one who was considering the changes, in the middle of the surgical manipulation we do, or through the alteration that really changed all that much in their lives. They were still confused and off balance in their lives years after we "fixed them". They never get normal, or accepted, or find the happiness they thought they would receive when they set out on that journey. Have a 41.8% rate of teen suicide attempts in that demographic. Very sad overall.

Don't know what the game developer is trying to accomplish with this story line, but IMHO, it does not add anything attractive to an excellent game.
Captain Red

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would be seriously amazed if she's better than he is. Even girls as obviously fit as she is can't usually compete with male athletes.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I'm convinced even if there was a FAQ box, below the changelog for exemple, people would still miss it somehow.
We get questions for things in the tags for fuck's sake. I know the tags aren't always explicit on what's in the game but every time I see a tag I dislike for a game that intrigues me I search for the key word "avoidable" in the thread ;)
Maybe if every members of this forum agreed to just answer "use the search this thread function" every time a dumb question that's been answered countless times showed up we'd get less of those :p
As someone who wrote a FAQ that got linked in the OP, I can confirm this is the case. :HideThePain:

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes