ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
but i do think it's still only speculation. i've been on the wrong side of assumptions and lies.
I think the evidence speaks for itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One or two of them could be explained away, but all of them together is a pretty big stack of evidence. So unless Braindrop is working on the biggest red herring ever, Jasmine is nothing more than Damien's beard.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
but i do think it's still only speculation. i've been on the wrong side of assumptions and lies.
Well, MC can only speculate. From outside the fourth wall, IMO it's either that or Braindrop is intentionally trying to mislead us...

Maybe it's to give everyone a guilt-free route.

Player shows interest in Jasmine -> Damien turns out to be gay so players don't have to steal her.
Player doesn't show interest in Jasmine -> Damien makes up with her and she ends up happy.

That would be particularly sly. :devilish:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, MC can only speculate. From outside the fourth wall, IMO it's either that or Braindrop is intentionally trying to mislead us...

Maybe it's to give everyone a guilt-free route.

Player shows interest in Jasmine -> Damien turns out to be gay so players don't have to steal her.
Player doesn't show interest in Jasmine -> Damien makes up with her and she ends up happy.

That would be particularly sly. :devilish:
guess we'll find out.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think the evidence speaks for itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One or two of them could be explained away, but all of them together is a pretty big stack of evidence. So unless Braindrop is working on the biggest red herring ever, Jasmine is nothing more than Damien's beard.
i'm not saying it doesn't look that way right now-but we'll see.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes