BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
got a question for yeah .. are we gonna see a crippled person in this game next ?
i mean so far we're covering some very different genders of people , why not a crippled person also ?
or maybe a guy that thinks of himself as a her , i meant this seriously cause its making me wonder with all the gender neutrality going on in the world today ...
is this game gonna start reflecting that ?
please don't get mad at me , its just with this last update its something that hit me as i was playing it :unsure:

Same here, I skipped most of that part too, (wishful thinking) would be nice if you could pick your own team

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The first time yeah, not this time. I really can't figure out what kind of Breasts you were talking about.
The first was obvious, I figured the second was a continuation because weed -> smoke.

I wasn't talking about breasts at all really. Just observing that the trans issue is important and deserves to be discussed seriously, but everyone is just throwing their opinions back and forth as though it were a debate about breast size (or anything else trivial).

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
The first was obvious, I figured the second was a continuation because weed -> smoke.

I wasn't talking about breasts at all really. Just observing that the trans issue is important and deserves to be discussed seriously, but everyone is just throwing their opinions back and forth as though it were a debate about breast size (or anything else trivial).
That's what it's like! It was hard to see the connection, because I was used to having this kind of debate about everything.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Hey people, any estimate when the 6th day will be completed? The pressure of playing an incomplete day is strong, but I need my resolve to not be fucked up by cliff hangers.

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Is there any walkthrough or guide that shows the differences between the choices? I'm just curious if the relationships change much past the basic choice of if you will fuck a girl or not.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Hey people, any estimate when the 6th day will be completed? The pressure of playing an incomplete day is strong, but I need my resolve to not be fucked up by cliff hangers.
Braindrop said 02.20-02.27-03.05. Given how many more events are planned, and we still haven't even finished training, I would put it on the last date.

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Is there any walkthrough or guide that shows the differences between the choices? I'm just curious if the relationships change much past the basic choice of if you will fuck a girl or not.
Got nothing. You don't need anything. This is a light game.;)

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Hard to say because this is the morning...Maybe 2 weeks ( midday evening ) but I think that will take 3 weeks , my little finger said this is gonna a long day for the MC...

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Nah the choices are pretty much "hey, you wanna see this sex scene?"

I legit have a save for every choice so far because I'm convinced somethings
is gonna come back and bite me in the ass, but hasn't happened yet. that's about 7 pages of saves, btw.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes