VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I agree with you on that, It'a little bit a case of unreliable narrator imho, the dev knows Skye is trans but MC shouldn't at that point. The phrase "Oh, now it make sense" right before elude to MC realizing he's atrans but if I understand the earlier talks of NCAA rules women are allowed to play with men so he shouldn't assume he's a trans, right ?
It makes sense.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
but all-too realistic.
not really they mostly just seem to not do as well when switching from female to male competition for obvious reasons and thats why you dont see biological females competing in the guy leagues. then again im also assuming cheerleaders arent forced to have sex with the players by staff but i mean its fiction just go with the flow and enjoy it :D

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
do you guys know what to change in the save to get shauna to be trans or not i tried shaunaFemale but it doesn't work.
or a save at the end of day 5 with shauna as a trans.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
do you guys know what to change in the save to get shauna to be trans or not i tried shaunaFemale but it doesn't work.
or a save at the end of day 5 with shauna as a trans.
why not just start a new one, scenes are different with trans anyway. i tried it when i was gonna go no shauna route, but you literally cant turn down shauna so i didn't get that far but apparantly other characters are also trans originally

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
why not just start a new one, scenes are different with trans anyway. i tried it when i was gonna go no shauna route, but you literally cant turn down shauna so i didn't get that far but apparantly other characters are also trans originally
It's what i would do if i didn't did it twice aldready for day 4 and 5 (yes i lost the save twice)
Anyway i don't think there is a scene where shauna and jamie are together that's what i seek.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes