Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If MC fucks Veronica that's her career and his college career over.

The whole student fucks teacher scandal so now all the teachers are being watched especially by the media thing going on.
The impression I got was that the scandal was a bit more than just a student having an affair with a teacher, that it was a teacher coercing a student into sex. Not saying that there couldn't be trouble from doing it, but I think it's been said that you're going to get a chance with all girls?

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
I am THINKING That She Is maybe wanting a baby. She is tired of being alone.
She can want a baby all day long, but it's not happening. I've only seen one game novel that has a pregnancy thusfar, and even it hasn't been implemented yet.

.......ONE!~

I've screwed all 12 women at Harem Hotel for 400 days, with unprotected sex & not one has got a baby bump. And most of them WANT BABIES!

.....Eh, maybe it's a future update.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
She can want a baby all day long, but it's not happening. I've only seen one game novel that has a pregnancy thusfar, and even it hasn't been implemented yet.

.......ONE!~

I've screwed all 12 women at Harem Hotelfor 400 days, with unprotected sex & not one has got a baby bump. And most of them WANT BABIES!

.....Eh, maybe it's a future update.

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
clearly yer new around here.....they may not get knocked up instantly but pregnancy is definitely a theme in this game....hell there's an entire sub plot based solely around it

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
clearly yer new around here.....they may not get knocked up instantly but pregnancy is definitely a theme in this game....hell there's an entire sub plot based solely around it
Milfy City's Caroline is only pregnant female I've encountered, and as I said, that path hasn't been implemented yet. (I'm going the harem rout anyway, most likely)

No baby bumps anywhere, and I've played ALOT of these game novels.

EDIT: The author may also claim the Hotel owner is sterile as well........

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Milfy City's Caroline is only pregnant female I've encountered, and as I said, that path hasn't been implemented yet. (I'm going the harem rout anyway, most likely)

No baby bumps anywhere, and I've played ALOT of these game novels.

EDIT: The author may also claim the Hotel owner is sterile as well........

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Play DOD-both Dreams of Desire and Dreaming of Dana,Parental Love.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Play DOD-both Dreams of Desire and Dreaming of Dana,Parental Love.
When has Caroline gotten Pregnant? (by her Brother, or someone else??)
I WAS Playing "Milfy City", but I Have Not Come across any New Updates.
So This IS News to Me.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Thanks a million!!

:love:
I Use to Play "Parental Love", I REALLY Got Tired of Elly's CRAP!!
Pushy, Rude, and Selfish and Jealousy!! Her Actions were undermining EVERYTHING her Dad & Aunt were trying to
accomplish; Convincing Mom to 'go along' with Harem!!
(MC Should Have "Cut Elly off" from any 'Fun time' until She Straightened up!!)

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I Use to Play "Parental Love", I REALLY Got Tired of Elly's CRAP!!
Pushy, Rude, and Selfish and Jealousy!! Her Actions were undermining EVERYTHING her Dad & Aunt were trying to
accomplish; Convincing Mom to 'go along' with Harem!!
(MC Should Have "Cut Elly off" from any 'Fun time' until She Straightened up!!)
Take it to those game's threads

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
When has Caroline gotten Pregnant? (by her Brother, or someone else??)
I WAS Playing "Milfy City", but I Have Not Come across any New Updates.
So This IS News to Me.
IIRC, at the very end of the game, you get to choose a path for Caroline. You can either settle down with just her (a pic of her with a HUGE baby bump appears) or, you can choose the "Harem Route" (a pic of all 3 appears, but no baby bumps on any of them).

(y)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
IIRC, at the very end of the game, you get to choose a path for Caroline. You can either settle down with just her (a pic of her with a HUGE baby bump appears) or, you can choose the "Harem Route" (a pic of all 3 appears, but no baby bumps on any of them).

(y)
TY. I Will have to look into that.
As I said, I thought that I reached the End, and was waiting for Update(s).

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
TY. I Will have to look into that.
As I said, I thought that I reached the End, and was waiting for Update(s).
If you want a lot of baby bumps I suggest Sisterly Lust. Can't wait to see the baby bumps coming later in WVM tho! Just imagining Jamie, Jasmine, Bailey, Zoe, Coach Harper, Azel, Kimmy, Rachael, Katie, Rainn, Eden, and pretty much every other woman in the game with baby bumps caused by my pussy pleaser! :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So playing this update and I'm glad the MC has a better memory than me who is this Charly again? And what's going on with her I wonder :unsure: Something going on with Veronica too it would seem.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes