whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This is another underrated game that deserves way more attention, also i love that Bailey has become so popular, she is my favorite so far with the rise in popularity hopefully we will get to see a lot more from her.
Another member for the cult..... ;)(y)

Milfy City's Caroline is only pregnant female I've encountered, and as I said, that path hasn't been implemented yet. (I'm going the harem rout anyway, most likely)
No baby bumps anywhere, and I've played ALOT of these game novels.
See the Dev Q&A in This Post, above. Particularly:
"Q: Will there be preggo sex?
A: You best fucking believe it. "

Last edited:

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Dev Q&A:

I've been asked a lot of questions recently, figured it's time for an official Q&A :)

I have the sinking feeling that I'm missing about 20 questions or so but if that's the case, feel free to ask in the comments and I'll answer there if I can. :) Love you guys. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh lawd, sounds like pregnancy content galore, love it!

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Well I am looking forward to some more action with the MC's Mom and maybe some mother/daughter action wth a few of the other characters. Really enjoyed it all so far. thanks

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is another underrated game that deserves way more attention,
It's one of the fastest growing games to appear on here in a long time with over a thousand patrons and bringing in nearly 10k a month for a game that's only been going a few months.

Pretty sure no one is underrating it.

Reactions: L30

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
It's one of the fastest growing games to appear on here in a long time with over a thousand patrons and bringing in nearly 10k a month for a game that's only been going a few months.

Pretty sure no one is underrating it.
Damn you are right i haven't checked patreon in a long time, this game is exploding actually. As it deserves.

chaan12345

Feb 1, 2019
great game so far but something bugs me..

In the set of preview images, the last one shows Bailey on the desk with the thumb in her mouth. I haven't gotten that - is there any way for me to unlock that scene or is it not in the game yet?

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
great game so far but something bugs me..

In the set of preview images, the last one shows Bailey on the desk with the thumb in her mouth. I haven't gotten that - is there any way for me to unlock that scene or is it not in the game yet?
it is in the game,you probably choosed another option.
Just be sure to be casanova when you're close to bailey and proffit???

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Okay, i know this is stupid and probably has been asked several times already but... Is the current version the full day release or not yet? :HideThePain:
Just to make sure that i dont play day 6 and its still WIP.

Checked topic a couple days ago and i see nothing on changelog so i guess day 6 its finished?

Thanks in advance :Kappa:

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Okay, i know this is stupid and probably has been asked several times already but... Is the current version the full day release or not yet? :HideThePain:
Just to make sure that i dont play day 6 and its still WIP.

Checked topic a couple days ago and i see nothing on changelog so i guess day 6 its finished?

Thanks in advance :Kappa:
Threads have a search feature. Hell, this very page of comments has the answer

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm curious if this will eventually time jump or if BD will just keep this going forever in "Week Section" versions of the game like Ecchi Sensei

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes