MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm curious if this will eventually time jump or if BD will just keep this going forever in "Week Section" versions of the game like Ecchi Sensei
According to BD on a few occasions, he will eventually be including a longer stretch of time (likely a week, capped off with a basketball game) per full update, rather than day-per-day which only applies to this intro section.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
According to BD on a few occasions, he will eventually be including a longer stretch of time (likely a week, capped off with a basketball game) per full update, rather than day-per-day which only applies to this intro section.
sounds like a cool thing to do after introducing alot of the characters (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
A basketball game sounds interesting. I wonder how the PC will do against his rival in another college?

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Okay, i know this is stupid and probably has been asked several times already but... Is the current version the full day release or not yet? :HideThePain:
Just to make sure that i dont play day 6 and its still WIP.

Checked topic a couple days ago and i see nothing on changelog so i guess day 6 its finished?

Thanks in advance :Kappa:
There will be 2 more updates before the end of day 6. The last one will be released on the 27th of this month, if all goes well.

Reactions: L30 and zVoidwalker

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
ok i played quite a bit of this game but idk what the writer was thinking when he made this plot of a number 1 recruit going to such a small school, like to atleast make it realistic it should have been a low tier d1 college cause this scenario is literally just so silly.
Why? There are so many "star player joins misfit team and takes them to the championships" movies out there, why would this setting really be that big of a deal?

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
And he went where his best friend got accepted to in order to not be separated. So in that sense, he was forced
I dont see that as being forced. i see that as him making a choice to do what he did. i mean it doesnt show anywhere her twisting his arm and saying if you dont come here i wont be friends with you any more.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Braindrop what do you think of changing the naming convention of your updates so that the less literately-inclined stop spamming the thread asking whether the updates have content or just have bugfixes? For example, instead of it being something like WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.5], it could say WVM [Day 6, Part 5/7], since you seem to have an idea of how many weekly updates make up a WVM day. I dunno, just an idea.

Keep up the great work, can't wait for Rachel's new client and further updates!

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Braindrop what do you think of changing the naming convention of your updates so that the less literately-inclined stop spamming the thread asking whether the updates have content or just have bugfixes? For example, instead of it being something like WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.5], it could say WVM [Day 6, Part 5/7], since you seem to have an idea of how many weekly updates make up a WVM day. I dunno, just an idea.

Keep up the great work, can't wait for Rachel's new client and further updates!
People playing it off from Patreon have no ambiguity. It's the uploads here that have people confused.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I dont see that as being forced. i see that as him making a choice to do what he did. i mean it doesnt show anywhere her twisting his arm and saying if you dont come here i wont be friends with you any more.
I think you are completely missing the context to which I made that statement. The point was drawing parallels to misfit-sport movies. He wasn't *literally* forced, but it would not have been his personality to choose anything else.

Reactions: L30

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
great game so far but something bugs me..

In the set of preview images, the last one shows Bailey on the desk with the thumb in her mouth. I haven't gotten that - is there any way for me to unlock that scene or is it not in the game yet?
You must have said no to Liz in the basement :) If you go through with her "initiation" The later scene with Bailey in the office is longer and includes the thumb suck and more

Reactions: L30 and ZakAttak
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes