Elad8021

Donor
Jul 21, 2019
Awesome game really enjoyed it so far especially the first 3-4 scenes when the dick was still big. Also I didn't really go over all the comment section but is there a reason they "nerfed" his dick?

Toplad28

Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2020-02-14
Release Date: 2020-02-14
Developer: Braindrop
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-6 v0.6.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - -
Android:
MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED

Extras: FAN SIGS - CHARACTER LIST - Gallery mod - Italian Translation
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Sorrowz Thanks for the link !

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
Cant get the andriod apk to install??

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Yes, that's her so many names it's hard to remember them all she runs past the MC and Veronica while they are outside.
We also seen Carly (and found out her name) when she accidentally texted MC at the beginning of Day 6 (and end of the party).

Reactions: Mormont

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Device samsung s9
The apk android download i habe downloaded before upto day 6 withput issue but aeems this one wont open,
are you getting an error message along the line of "Application not installed" when you try to install the APK file?

If so I have something you could try that might helpand has worked for me in the past when I got said error installing renpy games but it's not foolproof and doesn't always work.

Open yer device settings and go into your installed apps list making sure "system apps" are visible

Scroll down till you see "package installer" tap it and clear the data for it

Try to install the game again

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Device samsung s9
The apk android download i habe downloaded before upto day 6 withput issue but aeems this one wont open,
If you are installing the APK on the device itself, make sure you have enough space. Not just enough for the game itself, but you'll need roughly twice the space for the temp files while you install it.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This is another underrated game that deserves way more attention, also i love that Bailey has become so popular, she is my favorite so far with the rise in popularity hopefully we will get to see a lot more from her. Also props to the Dev for taking a risk and putting in the trans option, i've been seeing more and more games do this nowadays.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Dev Q&A:

I've been asked a lot of questions recently, figured it's time for an official Q&A :)

I have the sinking feeling that I'm missing about 20 questions or so but if that's the case, feel free to ask in the comments and I'll answer there if I can. :) Love you guys. <3

Nov 11, 2018
Someone please share a Day 5 end all girl save. I'm going somewhere in next few hours and won't be back for couple of weeks so wanted to play it quickly before leaving. Thank you

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes