Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No wonder the poor guy practically passes out on a regular basis lol.. The amount of bodily fluids he is spreading about with little sleep and never drinking anything is going to do that to you haha.. Maybe the kinky nurse will be hooking the mc up to some IV fluids to keep him going soon ;)
Exactly :ROFLMAO: MC just needs a room with a glory hole and have them line up with admission tickets. MC: "now serving #69. #69 please step up to the hole of glory....next!" lol

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
No wonder the poor guy practically passes out on a regular basis lol.. The amount of bodily fluids he is spreading about with little sleep and never drinking anything is going to do that to you haha.. Maybe the kinky nurse will be hooking the mc up to some IV fluids to keep him going soon ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So you're saying the game is trying to teach us it is also important to eat, drink, and sleep as well?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I dunno man, reckon the MC has even already fucked all the oversized produce in the fridge. Dude has absolutely fucked everything in the game, lol. Damn tailpipe of that loaner car has probably been abused too....

Oct 14, 2019
It's not 1am EST, it's 12am. I'm in his Discord. He said there is some issues and he doesn't want to release a bugged update so he pushed the release to 1am EST.

Smile
Well I suppose he is still having some issues as now its 1:30 am EST half an hour past 1 pm EST which was the time the release was pushed to. I hope he sorts out the issue and releases it asap.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Braindrop you are a fuckn genius. i am not gonna spoil it but that was some next level writing.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes