MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
i meant Azal or maybe its Liz
You said "new mom", Azel is hardly new. Not to mention we have Azel pictures and that's not what she is wearing. Anyway, like I said, it's Jaime; she's the one with the mole on her right thigh above the knee. You can see it in the picture MC gets of her ass at the start of Day 6.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Now that we're getting more Jasmine. Has anybody else ever noticed what looks to be a heart-shaped birthmark on Jasmine's left cheek? She had it since the beginning, stands out more without makeup. Braindrop will that ever be pointed out by MC in the story? It never then mentioned as far as i remember.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You said "new mom", Azel is hardly new. Not to mention we have Azel pictures and that's not what she is wearing. Anyway, like I said, it's Jaime; she's the one with the mole on her right thigh above the knee. You can see it in the picture MC gets of her ass at the start of Day 6.
thats true maybe your right i used the incorrect term , but compared to his birth mom she is the new one

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Guys i just finished like the last 3 updates and now that i see the Stacys mom im 100% sure that she is the sister of the mc but what do you think?
I think she's too old to be the MC's sister. So far we've had a lot of red(headed) herrings thrown at us by Braindrop along that story arc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was my exact thought at this point in the VN. At this rate the MC is going to need more than the 2 houses to store this harem quantity. Surprised his basketball teammates aren't giving him blowjobs too by now.....it's getting rather silly. #harem.overload :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes