Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
LMAO, the nurse thing caught me completely off guard. I gotta say, imho, any of you silly fuckers that chose the following are some perverted little shits lol...that was messed up...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 14, 2019
WVM Day 6 (Part 6) Teasers!
Hey everyone :)

Quick update on a few things today

Day 6 final release date:

We're still looking good for the 27th, Although I'll throw it out there just in case it happens that I may need an extra day so it could come out the 28th. I don't anticipate needing it but it's not always as easy as that.

Saturday renders this week:
Due to it being the final week before the full release, there won't be any additional renders this weekend. I'd like to use that time to make sure the update is good to go.
To make up for this I'll be holding a poll from a few different suggestions. The winner will be the subject of the next Saturday. :)
That poll will likely be held this weekend.
(If you have a suggestion for the poll feel free to leave it in the comments)

A huge milestone <3:
We've passed 1000 patrons.
There just aren't any words for that. 1000+ people believe in me and my game enough to financially support it.
I don't take a single one of you for granted and I owe you guys everything. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3
You've allowed me to fully pursue what I love to do and there's no greater gift than that.
As someone who didn't come into this with the mindset of making money or making a popular game, it blows my mind every time I get an email saying I have a new patron. And the fact I've experienced that feeling over 1000 times now is nothing short of amazing.
Thank you guys, truly. <3

Tomorrow's release:
Tomorrow's release will probably be around 10pm EST
A little bit later than usual, but the update is a little bit longer as well. :)

Love you guys <3
Man its already 11 pm EST. He said he would release it around 10 pm so we are already waiting eagerly all of us.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Okay tell the guy who shares the links when the update is coming out. Guess I'm not sharing this one.
i just telling you whats written on patreon. its already 1 am EST.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
It's not 1am EST, it's 12am. I'm in his Discord. He said there is some issues and he doesn't want to release a bugged update so he pushed the release to 1am EST.

Smile
see you could have started with that in the first place rather than having this whole back and forth.

Double Smile ?

Reactions: samimnot

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
No wonder the poor guy practically passes out on a regular basis lol.. The amount of bodily fluids he is spreading about with little sleep and never drinking anything is going to do that to you haha.. Maybe the kinky nurse will be hooking the mc up to some IV fluids to keep him going soon ;)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes