bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
WVM Day 6 (Part 6) Teasers!
Hey everyone :)

Quick update on a few things today

Day 6 final release date:

We're still looking good for the 27th, Although I'll throw it out there just in case it happens that I may need an extra day so it could come out the 28th. I don't anticipate needing it but
it's not always as easy as that.

Saturday renders this week:
Due to it being the final week before the full release, there won't be any additional renders this weekend. I'd like to use that time to make sure the update is good to go.
To make up for this I'll be holding a poll from a few different suggestions. The winner will be the subject of the next Saturday. :)
That poll will likely be held this weekend.
(If you have a suggestion for the poll feel free to leave it in the comments)

A huge milestone <3:
We've passed 1000 patrons.
There just aren't any words for that. 1000+ people believe in me and my game enough to financially support it.
I don't take a single one of you for granted and I owe you guys everything. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3
You've allowed me to fully pursue what I love to do and there's no greater gift than that.
As someone who didn't come into this with the mindset of making money or making a popular game, it blows my mind every time I get an email saying I have a new patron. And the fact I've experienced that feeling over 1000 times now is nothing short of amazing.
Thank you guys, truly. <3

Tomorrow's release:
Tomorrow's release will probably be around 10pm EST
A little bit later than usual, but the update is a little bit longer as well. :)

Love you guys <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bailey better call us "Daddy" this update or we riot :devilish:

Mastrcoat

Feb 5, 2020
So much MILF teasing in the last few updates! I really love the progression so far, but man, its a lot of set up for the moms, really want to see a littttttttle bit of action.

And more sweet loving tri and maybe even quad (Stacy? Bailey? Liz?...Rachel and Azel?) scenes...at least in the not too distant future. I think Shauna is being trained quickly enough to allow another into the group fun soon.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
So much MILF teasing in the last few updates! I really love the progression so far, but man, its a lot of set up for the moms, really want to see a littttttttle bit of action.

And more sweet loving tri and maybe even quad (Stacy? Bailey? Liz?...Rachel and Azel?) scenes...at least in the not too distant future. I think Shauna is being trained quickly enough to allow another into the group fun soon.
Shauna's my alpha female-no trans girl may join my harem without submitting to Shauna!

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes