whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
true enough , but this is just a game and not real life , which there seems to be alot of people confusing the 2 , just my opinion , so all you haters , go ahead and hang my ass :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
lol that's where my 2nd sentence comes in (y) :)
The way it was done here was good to see and reinforces the positive opinion I have of the members who frequent this thread.
Good to see that no-one got shitty about a different position, people just explained why they were happy with the situation presented and the member who had to complaint saw their complaint from a new perspective, where it either didn't exist or, at least, didn't bother them anymore.
It's nice to see different perspectives get resolved like that, not an everyday occurrence on the interwebs :cry::LOL:

I do, however, agree with the underlying basis of their point: that something which is particularly out of the norm, or is illogical, for a given situation, can disrupt/destroy one's immersion.
Nice to see that being discussed & resolved by adults.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Normally I would agree completely with this statement, but given BrainDrop has done an incredible job on their work rate, criticizing story holes that don't really break the game or introduce bugs seems silly. From what I have observed, BrainDrop has been faithful to a tight production schedule and the game has a huge amount of sex content. That combined with the quality of the renders alone putting them in the top tier of devs I have seen on here. If fixing some of the story qualms means production delays, then I am not sure it is worth it. Just my two cents.
I understand your point & agree, but don't expect everyone to have the same level of knowledge or familiarity as you do.
You & all the other long term players understand that, but I believe the member who made the post is a relatively new player, so may not necessarily have witnessed the admirable work ethic and improvements made.
Everything is relative.
What is a problem for one person's immersion may not be for someone else's.
This particular problem did not bother me in the slightest, prinicpally because I'm not overly familiar with the US college draft system so it was a non-sequitur and just part of the story.
It was explained why he went there and I accepted that. Perhaps, for someone more familiar with the situation, it may not be so easily acceptable.
It seems like a small problem to us, but to someone new it was relatively distracting, which is why I think it was good to see other, longer term players help them out by presenting a better way to view their problem with the scenario, without criticising them for having the problem & now it's not a problem for the new player anymore.

So older players who treat new players well and a new player who came with an issue that now no longer exists for them & they continue enjoying the game.
That is indisputably good to see.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019
There will be 2 more updates before the end of day 6. The last one will be released on the 27th of this month, if all goes well.
Well as far as I remember he said he is not sure about the update on 20th so we might have to wait till 27th and to be very frank I won't mind if he misses one update here or there as he has been mostly on schedule so I don't have any issues in that regard. The best part Braindeop is working hard and giving us a good game.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Well as far as I remember he said he is not sure about the update on 20th so we might have to wait till 27th and to be very frank I won't mind if he misses one update here or there as he has been mostly on schedule so I don't have any issues in that regard. The best part Braindeop is working hard and giving us a good game.
Braindrop last week confirmed that there will be 2 more updates and that day 6 will be completed by the 27th of this month.
Despite losing an entire day of work since my power was out due to a tornado in my area. I'm confident day 6 will be done by the 27th, though the 20th is looking very unlikely.
So updated schedule
2/13 release for tier 4+
2/20 release for tier 3+
2/27 release for tier 1+
However, fortunately in a few hours the teaser images of this week will come out, so at that point we will know for sure if there will be a weekly release also this time or not. :D

Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Just a quote :

On September 19, 2016, Antetokounmpo agreed to a four-year, $100 million contract extension with the Bucks. In the Bucks' season opener on October 26, Antetokounmpo scored a game-high 31 points in a 107–96 loss to the . On November 21, he recorded his sixth career triple-double with 21 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists, five steals, and three blocks in a 93–89 win over the . On November 29, he tied a career high with 34 points and added 12 rebounds, five assists, five steals and two blocks in a 118–101 win over the .

and this little kid :

Antetokounmpo grew up in the Athens neighborhood of . His parents, as immigrants, could not easily find work, so Antetokounmpo and his older brother, , helped by watches, handbags and sunglasses in the streets. In 2007, Antetokounmpo started playing basketball......

so in basketball everything can be a dream :love: it doesn't matter who you are or in which team you will start the dreams come True !!! and the contracts are very high so yes our MC is one of the best and will win his dream :love::love::love: (I find our MC similar to the small kid from the above article )

p.s. if you have the talent everything it's just out there to reach :)
2nd edit and please I check the game's forum everyday and everytime I have to read 4-5 pages imao :rolleyes:

Last edited:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Braindrop last week confirmed that there will be 2 more updates and that day 6 will be completed by the 27th of this month.

However, fortunately in a few hours the teaser images of this week will come out, so at that point we will know for sure if there will be a weekly release also this time or not. :D
Braindrop said on Discord not to expect teaser until Wednesday his time (EST). I would expect more than a few hours

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Normally I would agree completely with this statement, but given BrainDrop has done an incredible job on their work rate, criticizing story holes that don't really break the game or introduce bugs seems silly. From what I have observed, BrainDrop has been faithful to a tight production schedule and the game has a huge amount of sex content. That combined with the quality of the renders alone putting them in the top tier of devs I have seen on here. If fixing some of the story qualms means production delays, then I am not sure it is worth it. Just my two cents.
Agreed entirely. His output is excellent. His characters feel inspired. His dialogue is fun and believable. His merit and punctuality so far as a developer, when compared with other developers who make even more than he does, is excellent as well. In fact, I think he's much better in a lot of ways. I'd love some recommendations of devs like him.

I understand your point & agree, but don't expect everyone to have the same level of knowledge or familiarity as you do.
You & all the other long term players understand that, but I believe the member who made the post is a relatively new player, so may not necessarily have witnessed the admirable work ethic and improvements made.
Everything is relative.
What is a problem for one person's immersion may not be for someone else's.
This particular problem did not bother me in the slightest, prinicpally because I'm not overly familiar with the US college draft system so it was a non-sequitur and just part of the story.
It was explained why he went there and I accepted that. Perhaps, for someone more familiar with the situation, it may not be so easily acceptable.
It seems like a small problem to us, but to someone new it was relatively distracting, which is why I think it was good to see other, longer term players help them out by presenting a better way to view their problem with the scenario, without criticising them for having the problem & now it's not a problem for the new player anymore.

So older players who treat new players well and a new player who came with an issue that now no longer exists for them & they continue enjoying the game.
That is indisputably good to see.
Very relatable comment. When I was new, I didn't really have a good grasp of the game developer climate when it came to games such as this. I had expectations that made logical sense from many perspectives but quickly learned that they didn't really matter. Excuse my cynicism, but let's say I've more or less learned not to have too high of expectations when it comes to the simple matter of sticking to your word, or not purposefully delaying releases, among other grievances. With some, they start out excellent and quickly become the opposite. This dude though, just nails it. Probably the only game here that I'm actually hyped about on release days, because I know the releases will be quality, reliable, and quick.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
Braindrop said on Discord not to expect teaser until Wednesday his time (EST). I would expect more than a few hours
Well, 10 or 15 is still a few hours, isn't it? :unsure:

However I already knew, I have been his patron for several months, but thanks for the clarification, at least now people will know why the teasers of this week have not yet come out. :)

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
I don't think there is one, unless you count the trans "route" with Shauna and Penelope if you make Shauna trans at the beginning. Nothing to suggest the MC would be into that with Damien and the other gay members of the team.
Well there is the gay tag so I assume there is someyhing gay with MC

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
You will have to talk to the site moderators then, since I'm pretty sure they're the ones who handle that stuff. I think the tags aren't necessarily what the player experiences, but rather overall content. I could be wrong, but yea just send a message to a mod asking about the tags.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Currently there is no gay tag for this game, maybe it was removed after somebody noticed the mistake?
Anyway there is no gay content in the game currently, and from what the dev said, there will be no future content as well.
I think the tags aren't necessarily what the player experiences, but rather overall content. I could be wrong, but yea just send a message to a mod asking about the tags.
My only guess is that the tags was referring to Skye? :unsure:
She's a trans man, despite being biologically a woman, so if she slept with the MC it would technically be considered gay.

Anyway tags should reflect what is currently in the game, not what is planned. And there is no such content in the game at the moment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZakAttak

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Currently there is no gay tag for this game, maybe it was removed after somebody noticed the mistake?
Anyway there is no gay content in the game currently, and from what the dev said, there will be no future content as well.

My only guess is that the tags was referring to Skye? :unsure:
She's a trans man, despite being biologically a woman, so if she slept with the MC it would technically be considered gay.

Anyway tags should reflect what is currently in the game, not what is planned. And there is no such content in the game at the moment.
I guess they could also count that scene in the locker room where it looked like the guy was about to go down on Damien? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes