Oct 14, 2019
You will have to talk to the site moderators then, since I'm pretty sure they're the ones who handle that stuff. I think the tags aren't necessarily what the player experiences, but rather overall content. I could be wrong, but yea just send a message to a mod asking about the tags.
Well I totally agree with u that tags are for game content .

Reactions: ZakAttak

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nope, the only gay stuff is with one of the guys on the team, MC is straight.

Only thing close on the MC's side is if you pick Shauna to be transgender.
Oh, I'm sure gay men would be falling over each other to hit this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What gay man wouldn't want to fuck that?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
i cant be the only one waiting for the storyline or kimmy, natalie right?
I was crazy about nat before her hairstyle change, shes still a major cutie, I just thought she looked better with her 1st haircut. Also Im all about #TeamBailey lmao, the perfect blend of hottie & cutie, seriously this game makes it difficult to Not love them all! *Cough~HaremEndingPLZ~Cough* lmfao

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Got me thinking, if you chose Shauna with a dick and we do eventually get a Shauna/Jamie scene will there have to be condoms involved? It would be pretty hilarious awkward if Shauna got Jamie pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: ZakAttak

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I just did a quick search, forgot it existed. Not worth it, nor does the provided content appeal.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Sooo, I'm gonna ask again, gay content, yay or nay? I got notified it was tagged with it, and then when I'm actually in the thread, it's non. existent. Was it added by mistake and then taken away or what?

View attachment 558530
View attachment 558532
if it was there it already got removed. There are gay themes in the game at this point but it only involves 2 members of the basketball team who are openly gay and third that's (presumed to be) in the closet and there are no gay sex scenes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I think your best bet would be to ask the person that tagged it. The OP is showing as beeing last edited by a moderator at 8:43am, so maybe it was tagged and then untagged later on.
if it was there it already got removed. There are gay themes in the game at this point but it only involves 2 members of the basketball team who are openly gay and third that's (presumed to be) in the closet and there are no gay sex scenes
Yeah I searched and figured this all out. I'm not quite sure that it's really worth diving into if I'm on the hunt for gay content though. Thank you regardless though!

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Game threads are not the place for general trans/gender/etc debate. If you'd like to do this, make a thread in the "Offtopic" subsection.

Skye is transgender but not transsexual. If this confuses you, do an internet search.

Please refrain from slipping back into a "discussion" on these topics, thread bans await anyone who does.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
so anyway...... am i the only one who likes being a giant douche in these games?
I usually play thru a game twice, if they have both good guy and asshole paths. I like seeing how each one turns out. If a game has a "harem" path I'm all over it. :cool:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019
WVM Day 6 (Part 6) Teasers!
Hey everyone :)

Quick update on a few things today

Day 6 final release date:

We're still looking good for the 27th, Although I'll throw it out there just in case it happens that I may need an extra day so it could come out the 28th. I don't anticipate needing it but it's not always as easy as that.

Saturday renders this week:
Due to it being the final week before the full release, there won't be any additional renders this weekend. I'd like to use that time to make sure the update is good to go.
To make up for this I'll be holding a poll from a few different suggestions. The winner will be the subject of the next Saturday. :)
That poll will likely be held this weekend.
(If you have a suggestion for the poll feel free to leave it in the comments)

A huge milestone <3:
We've passed 1000 patrons.
There just aren't any words for that. 1000+ people believe in me and my game enough to financially support it.
I don't take a single one of you for granted and I owe you guys everything. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3
You've allowed me to fully pursue what I love to do and there's no greater gift than that.
As someone who didn't come into this with the mindset of making money or making a popular game, it blows my mind every time I get an email saying I have a new patron. And the fact I've experienced that feeling over 1000 times now is nothing short of amazing.
Thank you guys, truly. <3

Tomorrow's release:
Tomorrow's release will probably be around 10pm EST
A little bit later than usual, but the update is a little bit longer as well. :)

Love you guys <3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes