MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I imagine Harper is a long way off. Probably not this year? It's likely 5 months until we play the first basketball game, even (game's one year anniversary update?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dukester1979

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So far no, but we don't know much about her yet. Maybe she's just starting Estrogen...

:-D
Or she may be happy with her more androgynous appearance. I like that there are different body types represented so think she should stay as she is and Carly (the pizza girl) should retain her curves.

Reactions: Glooskabe

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Penny's teeny tits are cause BD whiteboards random shit i say in my discord :p and i mentioned my enjoyment of IBTC dark haired dames and POOF..she appears :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
But what about Penny? She doesn't have much tits does that mean we can't fuck her??
;)
just the tip :LOL:

In all seriousness tho I'm a small tits lover mostly cuz I'm a small guy so anything bigger than a hand full could be be a potential health hazard in certain situations lol. That said I usually like em a bit bigger than penny's but I find her mosquito bite boobies kind of adorable in their own cute way.

Reactions: ktoutlaw80 and OEJ

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I imagine Harper is a long way off. Probably not this year? It's likely 5 months until we play the first basketball game, even (game's one year anniversary update?).
Yeah, probably. I'm envisioning a post championship game celebration fuck. Of course, the more desireable alternative is a pre-season opener work out the jitters fuck leading to a win and then a need to continue the pattern to maintain the streak . . .

:whistle:

• Love
Reactions: OEJ

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Something I don't understand, Rachael says she'll send you pictures of girls and see if you want to do it with them or not. Then if you decline for the second girl she says Keyana is mad due to being turned down (but that then means that Rachael wasn't really giving you a choice and had told all the girls you'd be doing them) she then tells you that in future you'll only be doing it with girls she tells you to.

Wasn't that the whole point though? MC isn't going out finding these women who want a child. So obviously if not told about them he doesn't know about them. MC then seems disappointed about it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Then if you decline for the second girl she says Keyana is mad due to being turned down
I don't think that is true. I checked the script, if you decline Keyana (twice, because of the bug fix), then you aren't asked about her again. Her being angry only comes up if you say yes, in which case it's a contract issue she gets mad over.

Edit: I see what you are talking about now, and no that's a bug. You still won't have the encounter with her, there's just some extra text that got included because a flag wasn't checked

Last edited:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Something I don't understand, Rachael says she'll send you pictures of girls and see if you want to do it with them or not. Then if you decline for the second girl she says Keyana is mad due to being turned down (but that then means that Rachael wasn't really giving you a choice and had told all the girls you'd be doing them) she then tells you that in future you'll only be doing it with girls she tells you to.

Wasn't that the whole point though? MC isn't going out finding these women who want a child. So obviously if not told about them he doesn't know about them. MC then seems disappointed about it?
There is such a problem, probably would be fixed in the "Week 1" version

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I was in the process of saying basically the same thing Crabs did. I'm also confused where you get the interpretation where she says that you'll only doing it with girls "she tells you to" cuz at no point does it say that Rachaels exact words are "You will only get girls you agree to"

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
less than 5 months at the current rate. it's only been around 6 months for the first 6 days.
The time for each day is increasing as the number of characters does. It took 7 updates for Day 6, 5 for Day 5. I don't expect the number of weeks for each full update to decrease at this point. Eventually, there will just be larger stretches of time in an update.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes