stupidcat

May 20, 2018
You guys think that MC is gonna get Skye too? Yeah, i know he is trans, but if for some reason, turns out that Skye is also gay, maybe theres a chance right? I'm really hope for this, this game open a great sea of diversity and open mind sexuality gameplay, its quite unusual. I'm looking foward the next Braindrop game, surely a outstanding Dev.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You guys think that MC is gonna get Skye too? Yeah, i know he is trans, but if for some reason, turns out that Skye is also gay, maybe theres a chance right? I'm really hope for this, this game open a great sea of diversity and open mind sexuality gameplay, its quite unusual. I'm looking foward the next Braindrop game, surely a outstanding Dev.
I think that any non cis-gendered male character will be able to join the harem eventually. Well, not the clients, they're off to the side but everyone else? Sure.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I think that any non cis-gendered male character will be able to join the harem eventually. Well, not the clients, they're off to the side but everyone else? Sure.
BD said some of the clients will also be in the harem.

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well the general rule of the game so far seems to be "if it has tits you can fuck it" (having a pussy is not a prereq if yer playing the trans path) and Skye has no intention of getting rid of his tits so....

My opinion tho I kind of hope he isn't on the menu. If only because he's trans with no intention of changing his body if you added gay top of it as an excuse for him to be into the MC he might as well just be a damn girl cuz the trans male aspect loses most of it's meaningful impact at that point.

Mar 22, 2019
Well the general rule of the game so far seems to be "if it has tits you can fuck it" (having a pussy is not a prereq if yer playing the trans path) and Skye has no intention of getting rid of his tits so....

My opinion tho I kind of hope he isn't on the menu. If only because he's trans with no intention of changing his body if you added gay top of it as an excuse for him to be into the MC he might as well just be a damn girl cuz the trans male aspect loses most of it's meaningful impact at that point.
So~,he have a pussy or not..sorry a bit confused here.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
next thursday presumably BD had technical difficulties that led to not getting very much done this week so rather than half ass it he pushed it back a week
Good for me.I also have technical issues.I hope the battery will come soon,or otherwise I will be without connection for a week.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
BD said some of the clients will also be in the harem.
That the too many bred people with this avatar with Bailey. I'm starting to get lost in all you.:D Well, at least the Krypt has its own unique face for this.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I prefer it if the Clients don't join the harem. They've got their own life and don't need to be with the MC
Those clients are using this "service" because other issues prevent the traditional route. Some of those issues include blocks that prevent from forming proper relationships, like social anxieties. Take Anna for example, she's a good candidate for joining the harem, as she's someone for whom a relationship with MC could make her life better. For Keyana and Brittany on the other hand, it's more about having fun while building their family.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
That the too many bred people with this avatar with Bailey. I'm starting to get lost in all you.:D Well, at least the Krypt has its own unique face for this.
i think you are seeing only me in all those location.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Those clients are using this "service" because other issues prevent the traditional route. Some of those issues include blocks that prevent from forming proper relationships, like social anxieties. Take Anna for example, she's a good candidate for joining the harem, as she's someone for whom a relationship with MC could make her life better. For Keyana and Brittany on the other hand, it's more about having fun while building their family.
very well put.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes