armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey Braindrop any tease on who the spy is?? :p. A least hint at us that it is not one of the girls we are romancing.
I't's pretty obvious-it is the husband of the nurse:)
He likes to watch-so he is stalking Ethan.
Oh by the way as an idea, it has the right to live. At least something fresh. (y)
But next time, write "MC". Not everyone uses a standard name and may not understand who you are talking about.
More fun to let some struggle to remember who the hell is that Ethan:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: VepsrP and OEJ

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I't's pretty obvious-it is the husband of the nurse:)
He likes to watch-so he is stalking Ethan.
Oh by the way as an idea, it has the right to live. At least something fresh. (y)
But next time, write "MC". Not everyone uses a standard name and may not understand who you are talking about.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the great good game developers think of all classes of players and not just one, it can be a fantasy game yes? alias all games are based on random fantasies without a doubt and that did not say that in real life there are no fantasies lol. ;) (y)
Actually the great good game developpers make the game the way they like it.No good will come, if you force yourself to make a game that will appeal to masses.Not to mention there is simply no way to make everyone happy.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I have no idea how to post a review so I'm just going to write something here. I have very mixed feelings about this game. It has a lot of good action, but that's about it. The story is irrelevant, but what I really dislike is how all the girls are behaving. They all just want to jump on your dick without you doing anything and have no problem with you fucking 20 other girls. It starts to get really annoying at some point. It got to a point where I just started to skip all the dialog. None of it matters so why read it? I have no problem with the MC being a Gary Sue, but I just can't stand the way the girls act.
Click the stars in the top right corner

Reactions: flamer44449

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
@Moricano There's ryker as a villain. Dont think we need more.
Removing everything I said, everyone has a vision and wanting to express a view on the discussion I want is peace.
I even deleted the 1 message I wrote, so forget what I said. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't want to do anything to give Charles pleasure...
That's fair.

For real though, the HATE for Charles is astonishing. Yes, he pimped out your girlfriend's sister, kicked Kimmy out of free home and wanted to replace Harp (which, btw, may in fact have been a smart decision since we're yet to see evidence that she's a good coach) but he does it all for the team.

OK, technically he does it for himself because he's a small man placed in a position he's unqualified for but at least he's not Rykker.

deathbahamutxxx

Nov 26, 2018
That's fair.

For real though, the HATE for Charles is astonishing. Yes, he pimped out your girlfriend's sister, kicked Kimmy out of free home and wanted to replace Harp (which, btw, may in fact have been a smart decision since we're yet to see evidence that she's a good coach) but he does it all for the team.

OK, technically he does it for himself because he's a small man placed in a position he's unqualified for but at least he's not Rykker.

I see Charles as less an outright villain and more just an antagonist. He is mainly just selfish and thinks like a business man. All the things he has been doing have been to weasel into the MC's good graces to keep his job.

Ryker seems to be a lot more malicious and violent.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Nobody said it couldn't be Bailey pegging a gagged and caged Charles while MC pounds her arse ;)
That fat fuck isn't worthy of even that. At best he would be permitted to watch a video of the MC pounding bailey senseless while he hangs from the ceiling with a belt around his neck hopefully minutes away from dying of an autoerotic asphyxiation mishap. Meanwhile Rykers getting railed bloody prison style on the other side of the room by that albino Suge Knight lookin motherfucker Gorg

and yea I know I have fucking issues....shit I have a fucking subscription

K18

Apr 19, 2018
After glancing at some posts & reviews. Personally, I don’t see what’s so hard for some people to grasp about the girls attention and behavior towards MC (and to enjoy the game for what it is), call me biased maybe. I'm excluding talking about the girls already in MC’s life (Elizabeth, Jamie, Shauna, Azel) and excluding Rachael & her Clients. MC is the most promising high school basketball players in the nation and it's highlighted in news reports & interviews making him known to the general public. So that there makes him popular and being the new guy on campus gives him some celebrity status. Especially for him, the hottest star player choosing one of the worst division-1 college basketball school WVM, a controversial school at that and then being in a public polyamorous relationship, creating curiosity among people. So course people will gravitate towards the MC. Also, the fact that MC is a kind and decent person, respecting those around him and isn't a cocky douchebag, makes a lasting impression on people (maybe can’t keep his dick in his pants sometimes :LOL:, but I digress). Gathering around MC for many reasons whether it be for companionship, meeting the sports celebrity, or getting the attention of the popular hot guy and flirt and/or throw themselves at him. With most of the girls being cheerleaders and MC’s classmates or school staff, that increases and guarantee them seeing each other on a regular basis. Plus, MC didn't hit it off instantly with every girl for their own various reasons, the other girls being Kimmy (misunderstanding), Willow (bitchy attitude), Clara/Pizza Girl (shy? busy with her own thing?), PR Girl (busy with her own thing?).

I don't agree with calling MC a Gary Stu/Mary Sue solely because he's popular and successful, people like that exist in real life. An MC with good & successful things going for him at the start is refreshing to me, compared to the average plain MC whose mundane life is suddenly changed to kickoff the story.
On the hugging topic. I'm a hugger myself, so the hugs MC gets and gives doesn't bother me.

Anyway, if you don't like those aspects of MC & Girls interaction that's fine, move on. If do like those aspects cool, let's have more fun. :)

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
MC being a Gary Stu is a feature, not a bug.

Also, since WVM is an original piece and not a fan-fic version of an existing property, the term doesn't apply.

Reactions: OEJ

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
I have no idea how to post a review so I'm just going to write something here. I have very mixed feelings about this game. It has a lot of good action, but that's about it. The story is irrelevant, but what I really dislike is how all the girls are behaving. They all just want to jump on your dick without you doing anything and have no problem with you fucking 20 other girls. It starts to get really annoying at some point. It got to a point where I just started to skip all the dialog. None of it matters so why read it? I have no problem with the MC being a Gary Sue, but I just can't stand the way the girls act.
Look at upper left. You are in discussion section of the thread. Just click to right tab to enter to the review section.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Harp hasn't had the chance to show if she's good yet or not. Seeing as Ryker was constantly sabotaging eveything. He mentioned swapping the playbook.
Yeah, that was my point, Ryker convinced Charles to hire her, probably assuming she'd be no good at the job and we've yet to see whether he's right although him changing the playbook might indicate otherwise.

I'd like to think that he isn't and Harp will be a great coach but there's not much evidence either way. All of which is to point out thatm, while Charles has been antagonistic up to this point, he's the kind of person who wants to enhance his own standing by elevating others rather than a selfish prick who looks out only for himself. He's just no good at it.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes