Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Rachael is wayyyyy out of Ryker's league for anything like that. I doubt he'd be in the game very long if he did, or went after Azel and she found out.

She's a fixer with global contacts who's been doing it a long time. Doesn't matter how smart Ryker thinks he is, he's a college kid and he's nowhere near her level nevermind in a position to get one over.
Oh I know... I really wish that he would try something, it would get this whole mess wrapped up neatly and out of our way leaving us to get to know the various girls in peace. Sadly, I really doubt it will be that simple.
I know you know that but I had a point I was slowly trying to make ... She's like a large breasted "oh shit" button. A bit of time and she could probably make all of MC's problems disappear. Makes me wonder why he didn't press it.
He hasn't had a chance to push her buttons since learning about this problem, but IIRC doing her again was teased in the last set of previews. After he's given her a few orgasms for her trouble he can broach the subject. It'll make for terrible pillow talk but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Also, just want to remind everyone that as far as I can recall we don't know that there is another spy, that's part of the problem. He'll probably be looking to get leverage on someone else now that Damien has been exposed, but probably hasn't got anyone else yet so looking for suspicious behaviour in the earlier days isn't really likely to help.

Reactions: Avaron1974

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
* waiting for these meaningless discussions to end*
* preglovr12 shows up*
* cries tears of joy from being saved*

• Haha
Reactions: preglovr12

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The Krypt Angel there should be a spin-off where we have to play as Rainn and kick the shit out of the person who was previously in relationship with bailey and making her go through a messy breakup (if that's the case).

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Good but sickening game, due to the fact that there are no villains in the competition for so many women.
Okay I agree that says there is a harem.
However, even in the world of the great Arabian kings, in the great Italian mafias, among other provinces, there is a villain, which makes life a little more interesting in the dispute.
But do what about that.
This is not the first and will not be the last game of this style.
Just one more point, in the gaming world there are players for all tastes, so don't make a game just for one class of taste. ;)
thats the beauty of it all, there are so many games for different kinds of people and their wants and needs yet you choose to come here and complain that a game isnt to your liking when you could so easily just go find a game that fits your needs.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Good but sickening game, due to the fact that there are no villains in the competition for so many women.
However, even in the world of the great Arabian kings, in the great Italian mafias, among other provinces, there is a villain, which makes life a little more interesting in the dispute.
But do what about that.
Just one more point, in the gaming world there are players for all tastes, so don't make a game just for one class of taste. ;)
he made the game for his own taste. a taste which most of us here share. This is a GAME as in this is a fantasy, world of arabian king and italian mafias has nothing to do with it. Maybe play optional NTR games where there is a competition?? And comment on a game if the dev is deviating from his projected path, if there is nothing constructive to say don't say anything. This is a golden rule for every game/product/IP

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But do what about that.
Arguably one of the fastest growing sub bases i've seen. Around a thousand patrons after a few months.

You can't please everyone. The easiest way for a dev to work is to make the game they want and that usually caters to their tastes as is this case.

If that isn't your taste then there are plenty of other games for you out there.

Dev has said no other guys will get near any of the girls and there are far too many people invested in those girls for that to ever change.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
the great good game developers think of all classes of players and not just one, it can be a fantasy game yes? alias all games are based on random fantasies without a doubt and that did not say that in real life there are no fantasies lol. ;) (y)
This is called "team saltwort". It was never a good thing. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Moricano

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
the great good game developers think of all classes of players and not just one, it can be a fantasy game yes? alias all games are based on random fantasies without a doubt and that did not say that in real life there are no fantasies lol. ;) (y)
Well my point still stand. Maybe he don't want to be a great good game developer people expect him to be?? he just want to develop a game that he put his entire love into, and it is being well received. this is not a theatrical thespian thing that a great villain or competition would alleviate the value of the game. He is just a 22 year old guy who wants to develop a game according to his ideas. Lets leave it at that. :):):)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Well my point still stand. Maybe he don't want to be a great good game developer people expect him to be?? he just want to develop a game that he put his entire love into, and it is being well received. this is not a theatrical thespian thing that a great villain or competition would alleviate the value of the game. He is just a 22 year old guy who wants to develop a game according to his ideas. Lets leave it at that
I agree with you, let's leave it alone. (y):p:p:p

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes