The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm not sure, there are people outside of groups(patreon). So perhaps something is available to ordinary mortals. :unsure:
It IS patron only the only exceptions are if Braindrop lets you in personally and he doesn't do that for "mere mortals" :) I've only known him to do it for one person (ThunderRob) but I also haven't been on in a while so there may be others.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
It IS patron only the only exceptions are if Braindrop lets you in personally and he doesn't do that for "mere mortals" :) I've only known him to do it for one person (ThunderRob) but I also haven't been on in a while so there may be others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then who are all these people?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He doesn't know Rachael all that well either, but she's Azel's best friend and a powerful woman, I can't see her being leaned on
Rachael is wayyyyy out of Ryker's league for anything like that. I doubt he'd be in the game very long if he did, or went after Azel and she found out.

She's a fixer with global contacts who's been doing it a long time. Doesn't matter how smart Ryker thinks he is, he's a college kid and he's nowhere near her level nevermind in a position to get one over.

I know you know that but I had a point I was slowly trying to make ... She's like a large breasted "oh shit" button. A bit of time and she could probably make all of MC's problems disappear. Makes me wonder why he didn't press it.

I have a question.Are you guys okay sharing the girls to other guys in this game?Like Ryker and Jaime threesome with mc?or Charles and Bailey threesome with mc..
Even if said as a wind up it won't matter, dev has already said that would never be a thing. No other guys will ever touch one of the girls in a sexual way.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
honestly i thought about this other spy and i think i figured out something .. and i think its Willow , she made me start to wonder about her since that comment she made about Jamie and then wanting to get close to you after that

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Rachael is wayyyyy out of Ryker's league for anything like that. I doubt he'd be in the game very long if he did, or went after Azel and she found out.

She's a fixer with global contacts who's been doing it a long time. Doesn't matter how smart Ryker thinks he is, he's a college kid and he's nowhere near her level nevermind in a position to get one over.

I know you know that but I had a point I was slowly trying to make ... She's like a large breasted "oh shit" button. A bit of time and she could probably make all of MC's problems disappear. Makes me wonder why he didn't press it.
I think that first of all, he prefers to solve problems himself, rather than rely on others (for some reason). Second, he decided to simply postpone the matter until Rachel arrived , so as not to distract her on the trip. Waiting for the release of day 7. They are clearly going to talk about something, and not the fact that only about a new home, fertilization and sex.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
honestly i thought about this other spy and i think i figured out something .. and i think its Willow , she made me start to wonder about her since that comment she made about Jamie and then wanting to get close to you after that
I don't. She hasn't been close enough to the MC and the people in his house cos Jaime doesn't trust her.

I have 2 canditates. Stace and the whole thing of him defending her was a set up. Bit obtuse but i've had my doubts about her for a while. Liz is the other, she's lived with Willow and Ryker had plenty of time to get to her. She close to the MC and others with him and isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

I think that first of all, he prefers to solve problems himself, rather than rely on others (for some reason). Second, he decided to simply postpone the matter until Rachel arrived , so as not to distract her on the trip. Waiting for the release of day 7. They are clearly going to talk about something, and not the fact that only about a new home, fertilization and sex.
I think that conversation is about his biological mother. If you look on the picture where they are on the phone a woman is sat near Rach wearing an identical hoodie to the one his mother had on when he chased her.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I think that conversation is about his biological mother. If you look on the picture where they are on the phone a woman is sat near Rach wearing an identical hoodie to the one his mother had on when he chased her.
Yes, I forgot about this reason. Add it to the piggy Bank.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah Liz is kinda pissed at you anyway .. maybe shes trying to convered it by fucking you over .. makes sense really .. girls revenge can be a real bitch sometimes ...

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah Liz is kinda pissed at you anyway .. maybe shes trying to convered it by fucking you over .. makes sense really .. girls revenge can be a real bitch sometimes ...
I don't know if it's revenge or she's gullible enough to believe if she gets him away from that college she'd have a better chance with him.

She comes across as the type that could do either of those. She's angry enough to do it out of spite but liked him long enough to believe getting him away would help her.

I just don't want it to be someone I really like. It turns out to be Nat or Harper it would be quite sad.

Reactions: ImperialD

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I don't know if it's revenge or she's gullible enough to believe if she gets him away from that college she'd have a better chance with him.

She comes across as the type that could do either of those. She's angry enough to do it out of spite but liked him long enough to believe getting him away would help her.

I just don't want it to be someone I really like. It turns out to be Nat or Harper it would be quite sad.
They are unlikely. Harper was framed and almost kicked out of the coach's seat. and Natalie was too homely to end up being a spy.:unsure:

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I don't. She hasn't been close enough to the MC and the people in his house cos Jaime doesn't trust her.

I have 2 canditates. Stace and the whole thing of him defending her was a set up. Bit obtuse but i've had my doubts about her for a while. Liz is the other, she's lived with Willow and Ryker had plenty of time to get to her. She close to the MC and others with him and isn't the sharpest tool in the box.

Really? you completely put off your radar Bailey..? which it was point out something is off with her by Rainn.
She's the one that got the closest the fastest to you..I am putting out Stacy..because her story seems to be about your sister..and mother..(i doubt you need to add being a spy to her story) and willow if a spy with her turn on/off switch do a poor job at it..same thing with Liz, she already screw off with the mother coming i doubt..she'll cause more add more problem to her cause (it'll be too much).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ludvinae

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Really? you completely put off your radar Bailey..? which it was point out something is off with her by Rainn.
She's the one that got the closest the fastest to you..I am putting out Stacy..because her story seems to be about your sister..and mother..(i doubt you need to add being a spy to her story) and willow if a spy with her turn on/off switch do a poor job at it..same thing with Liz, she already screw off with the mother coming i doubt..she'll cause more add more problem to her cause (it'll be too much).
After the last update Stace looked nothing like the sister.

Rainn said Bailey had a bad experience in a previous relationship and was worried about her, doubt she'd spy for someone that upset her enough to worry her friends.

They are unlikely. Harper was framed and almost kicked out of the coach's seat. and Natalie was too homely to end up being a spy.:unsure:
Did Hareper keep her spot by working for Ryker and he fixed it with his uncle?

Nat could be acting, doubt a spy would act like a spy. Acting cutesy is the easiest way to get a guy on side, we all do it.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes