blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
I agree with switching to bi-weekly or once a month. But I think he should do a poll on his Patreon and see what all his patrons think. I admire this dev for putting out content once a week but it isn't worth the burnout.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm quite sure that it was her he was talking about, but that doesn't change that we have an antagonist now. The only ones we can really trust are Jamie, Shauna, Azel, and Rachael, the others he could compromise at any time.
who says it has to be a girl in the first place? Could just as easily be Kenji or Dbaku since we know nothing about them and he could be extorting one (or both) of them the same way he is Damien. Or hell He could have just been straight up lying to get into the MC's head to make him so paranoid he takes his transfer deal it seems to have worked on you at least :p

More importantly I think you could safely put Bailey on the trusted list. Going back to yer other post on this topic BD never said there would be no drama he said there would be no relationship drama. So now that Bailey is officially a girlfriend having her turn out to be or into a spy at this point would definitely cause relationship drama and he's never given us a reason to doubt his word so it's highly unlikely. Not to mention the backlash from her fanbase would be epic lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
who says it has to be a girl in the first place? Could just as easily be Kenji or Dbaku since we know nothing about them and he could be extorting one (or both) of them the same way he is Damien. Or hell He could have just been straight up lying to get into the MC's head to make him so paranoid he takes his transfer deal it seems to have worked on you at least :p
Who said it has to be a girl? I'm just saying that the four people that came with him are the only ones he can really trust, he doesn't really know anything about any of the people he's met at WVM. (He doesn't know Rachael all that well either, but she's Azel's best friend and a powerful woman, I can't see her being leaned on). And even among them we don't know if Ryker will try to get to him through them, I don't know if he's smart enough to understand the meaning of the old saying 'If you threaten my family, you won't be going to jail, I'll be going to jail'. And it's pretty obvious he will be coming after you in one way or another, or what is the point of him even being there?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Braindrop , as far as i am concerned you are one of the best Dev's , please take all the time you need , we will all be here for you and everyone of us always enjoy what you produce , one of the best game out there in game land , hope your doing good and thank you so much for what you have accomplished so far (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Braindrop, I may not be a T4 patron, But I totally get what you said on the whole liquid cooling system. Take the time you need to get yourself and your system going proper. Them Bailey renders seem brutal. hhahaha. anyway I myself think waiting till next week for the beginning of day 7 and whatever else you have planned seems reasonable. Granted that sux monkey butt. But honestly I think we will live.
Keep doing what you do and remember you rock Sir. (y)

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I may not be a Patron but I'd just like to say that missing one week is not the end of the world. Shit happens, mistakes happen.
I've seen games get updated once every month or two months with content less than your weekly updates. I legit have played a game where I felt...all this in two months? I like the game but damn...see you in like two years xD Here I'm always pumped for the update cause its always got good content and its fast.

Also a good sign of a good developer who puts so much care into making sure the release is met. IMHO as long as you're doing good, you keep us updated if there's a delay and not in the dark, I don't see why you can't miss one here and there. I was patiently waiting to get it downloaded first tonight but hey. I'm okay if it takes two weeks or more to get the update polished and such. Don't beat yourself up.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes