moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
*** UPDATED POST - 2020-05-29***

Traducción al español actualizada - Day 1-7 v.0.7.6

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Para cambiar de idioma hay que entrar en el menú Preferences

-----

Spanish Translation updated - Day 1-7 v.0.7.6

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. A changing language option will appear in the Preferences menu

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
After that whole ordeal...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shit like that is why I was so surprised at that twist. I mean, once of the most consistent bits of praise the game has got is how it's free of bullshit drama, and then we get that crap dropped on us? Having to second-guess most of the girls as to whether they're going to stab us in the back or not is not fun.

Reactions: Valeck

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
nothing really to know that was her only appearance so far. She might pop up again soon tho since she is supposed to be working with Kimmy on our social media shit and we aren't on Kimmy's shit list anymore
i am really looking forward for the interview with moon.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
'fun size' Bailey is responsible for breaking my dick. Quite literally. 5 times in 24 hours. She's a beast, and i'm spent.

If I had a real life Bailey, I don't think I would leave the house for quite a while. Definitely my favorite.

(If this game had more bailey scenes I could probably go a 6th time.... I should probably rename myself to Marathon Man..)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes