P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Doubt I'll bother with this update - not many new renders (BD reckons about ~110 from Patreon post) due to PC water-cooling issues.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
'fun size' Bailey is responsible for breaking my dick. Quite literally. 5 times in 24 hours. She's a beast, and i'm spent.

If I had a real life Bailey, I don't think I would leave the house for quite a while. Definitely my favorite.

(If this game had more bailey scenes I could probably go a 6th time.... I should probably rename myself to Marathon Man..)
i think it would probably the fastest any girl ever got pregnant hahahahahahhahhaahaha

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Maybe it makes sense to change the release dates by adding time to Force Majeure? We don’t want Braindrop to turn into a driven horse, which will have to be shoot before the plot approaches the ending? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
IMO he needs to maybe consider not doing the weekly updates and do biweekly instead or even just do 1 big monthly update, His insane workload and the hours he puts in every day is not healthy for him in the long run, we have seen way too many devs go because of health problems or burnout and it would be a damn shame if it happened to BD.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
'fun size' Bailey is responsible for breaking my dick. Quite literally. 5 times in 24 hours. She's a beast, and i'm spent.

If I had a real life Bailey, I don't think I would leave the house for quite a while. Definitely my favorite.

(If this game had more bailey scenes I could probably go a 6th time.... I should probably rename myself to Marathon Man..)
Only 5? fucking amateur :p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes