'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
soooo, any update today or tomorrow?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
soooo, any update today or tomorrow?
Should be getting the next set teasers tomorrow assuming BD got his new water coolant system for his rig set up without any major hitches over the weekend and had time to start working on day 7

Last edited:

Pavlo123

May 7, 2017
Should be getting the next set teasers tomorrow assuming BD got his new water coolant system for his rig set up without any major hitches over the weekend and had time to start working on day 7
How come? Teasers are moved to Wednesdays and Part 1 of day 7 is scheduled for today.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Honestly can't see a way forward where MC doesn't end up banging Harp, he's turned her life around & she thinks hes cute, with the bond nat & Harp share the worst case scenario I see IF they dont agree to share him, nat would 'give him up' for her mom or vice-versa.

Next subject, I'm taking what Zoe said as a personal challenge! Not gonna be a GF? Gonna have to crank up the intensity during our next encounter! I've never seen that classroom being used by people but I Can't be the only one waiting for someone to find that pen & see what they do with it lol.

Not gonna lie here, only heard condoms mentioned twice (Shauna once & Tia shower) it's a minor thing for me, I dont care for them either but curious how MC trusts that every girl he gets with is clean and/or he assumes won't get pregnant or doesn't care, I just feel like him & new girls should go get tested, lmao yeah yeah I know ...... >;D

Last edited:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Teasers on a Thursday?

Yep, this week has been a bit crazy.

This week:
So last week's release was released very late Friday night. So I was already starting this week with one less day to work. And on Saturday I underwent the task to watercool my PC. (Had to be done, one of my GPUs was choking the other because of the size of their coolers.)
That took up my entire Saturday, then on Sunday I noticed my gpus were running hot. Like spiking to 80C instantly on load hot.
So I spent Sunday troubleshooting, drained my loop and took my cards apart. I didn't notice anything wrong with them and I just re-applied the thermal paste. I got some work done Sunday night.
Then on Monday I noticed they were hitting the same temps, so I had to drain my loop yet again. Took the cards apart and went through every step before I realized I used the wrong size of thermal pad for parts of the gpus.
Everything was solid from there. I just filled the loop back up and went to get some air out of it, there was a bubble in my cpu block that didn't want to come out. I eventually decided to tilt the case pretty far back to try and get it to move and in doing so I accidentally let my pump run dry for a few seconds...
Felt like a huge dumbass. Luckily it's still pumping but it will die any day. I've already ordered a replacement and will be doing that this Friday night.
(At least the hottest my cards get now is 49C)

The point:

I'm telling you all of this because I wanted to let you guys know why I haven't been able to get a lot done this week. Today is meant to be release day but I've only really gotten to work about 3 days on this week due to the issues with my pc.
Right now I've gotten 82 renders done. I have two animations posed but I still have to render them.
For those reasons today's release will be pushed back to tomorrow. I don't want to have an unfinished release with pieces missing.
I'm very sorry to everyone I'm letting down. I feel like a doofus and all of this was preventable if I just didn't fuck up. So it's completely on me.
The plan is to use the rest of today to render some more. Then render the animations overnight. Then use Friday morning to finish anything left.
I hope to hit 110 renders and 2 animations.

After this week:

Things will be back to normal. Thursday releases will be on Thursdays and Saturday renders will be on Saturdays.

And about those Saturday renders:

I wasn't able to post any this week due to the issues. I'll be making them up, don't worry. But I'm very sorry for not delivering on time.

I'm going to get back to it:
I hope you guys understand, I've been fucking up some recently and I really don't like it. I know shit happens and everything but I should've been better prepared and planned this week out better. That's on me.
I love you guys, and I hope you're all doing well. Dev of the week and things like that will be back next week.
I'll talk to you all soon. <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017

Teasers on a Thursday?

This week:
So last week's release was released very late Friday night. So I was already starting this week with one less day to work. And on Saturday I underwent the task to watercool my PC. (Had to be done, one of my GPUs was choking the other because of the size of their coolers.)
That took up my entire Saturday, then on Sunday I noticed my gpus were running hot. Like spiking to 80C instantly on load hot.
So I spent Sunday troubleshooting, drained my loop and took my cards apart. I didn't notice anything wrong with them and I just re-applied the thermal paste. I got some work done Sunday night.
Then on Monday I noticed they were hitting the same temps, so I had to drain my loop yet again. Took the cards apart and went through every step before I realized I used the wrong size of thermal pad for parts of the gpus.
Everything was solid from there. I just filled the loop back up and went to get some air out of it, there was a bubble in my cpu block that didn't want to come out. I eventually decided to tilt the case pretty far back to try and get it to move and in doing so I accidentally let my pump run dry for a few seconds...
Felt like a huge dumbass. Luckily it's still pumping but it will die any day. I've already ordered a replacement and will be doing that this Friday night.

The point:
I'm telling you all of this because I wanted to let you guys know why I haven't been able to get a lot done this week. Today is meant to be release day but I've only really gotten to work about 3 days on this week due to the issues with my pc.
Right now I've gotten 82 renders done. I have two animations posed but I still have to render them.
For those reasons today's release will be pushed back to tomorrow. I don't want to have an unfinished release with pieces missing.
I'm very sorry to everyone I'm letting down. I feel like a doofus and all of this was preventable if I just didn't fuck up. So it's completely on me.
The plan is to use the rest of today to render some more. Then render the animations overnight. Then use Friday morning to finish anything left.

After this week:
Things will be back to normal. Thursday releases will be on Thursdays and Saturday renders will be on Saturdays.

I wasn't able to post any this week due to the issues. I'll be making them up, don't worry. But I'm very sorry for not delivering on time.

I hope you guys understand, I've been fucking up some recently and I really don't like it. I know shit happens and everything but I should've been better prepared and planned this week out better. That's on me.
I love you guys, and I hope you're all doing well. Dev of the week and things like that will be back next week.
oh no no no. never apologize when you are thriving for perfection. you know we love you and your work. and we are happy to wait.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018

Teasers on a Thursday?

This week:

The point:

After this week:

Bro, you're doing an amazing job, you're going to get us spoiled with these timely updates & break neck pace, I'm Sure I can speak for the majority of your fans when I say we'd rather have you slow down a bit than burn out or catch writers block or whatever.

We *Love* that you're so devoted to this project & hopefully everyone understands that this level of dedication & quality of work requires us to be patient, Keep up the Amazing work you're doing & know your truest fans will support you however they can no matter what you go through.

Side note: to get a sports hater like myself so thoroughly on board with this VN is a feat to be sure, but WVM has also jumped into my personal top 5 and it's getting comfy there >;D

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I don't think you have anything to apologize about, my goodness man your putting 4 updates a month when most developers are doing good just to get out one. Better to take care of your rig than to push it to hard and really have an expensive hold up.

Reactions: OEJ

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020

Teasers on a Thursday?

This week:

The point:

After this week:

I am so looking forward to baby bumps! I love baby bumps!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Pregnancy.

Let's get these babes preggo!
there will definitely be pregnancies but it will take some time. or a time skip. And Preggo sex is guaranteed ;).

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Jamie preggo first XD

sad about the delay but looking forward to the update.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Well... I'm completely fine if preggo content doesn't come from some time. Maybe towards the end of the senior school year or something. I mean, it would be quite dramatic if the MC is getting scouted whilst battling his wits about how he's going to be there for all his girls + baby(s).

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes