Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
wow. i really hope that is true. it adds so much depth to the characters. Like Rainn and Bailey used to be experimental but they broke it off because Bailey developed genuine feeling for MC and they decided to go back to being good friends.
On what day did Bailey and MC have that conversation at the diner? I feel it was fairly early on? I mean I realize it has only been 6 days so far but I do think it would be awkward for that to be the reason in such a short amount of time. They would of had to have gone from experimenting, to Bailey seeing MC for the first time, right away get feelings for him, then Bailey struggling with her feelings for MC, tell Rainn about it, argue/discuss about it and then be all fine jumping his bone in what? 2-4 days? I mean I know we are moving at great speeds in this and most games but that seems a bit much. I have a feeling it is something else. Hell it might be anything, maybe Rainn is asexual and walked in on Bailey getting porked by a 50 year old black man and they had to make a rule for Bailey to not bring sexual partners up... it could be anything tbh xD

Mar 22, 2019
On what day did Bailey and MC have that conversation at the diner? I feel it was fairly early on? I mean I realize it has only been 6 days so far but I do think it would be awkward for that to be the reason in such a short amount of time. They would of had to have gone from experimenting, to Bailey seeing MC for the first time, right away get feelings for him, then Bailey struggling with her feelings for MC, tell Rainn about it, argue/discuss about it and then be all fine jumping his bone in what? 2-4 days? I mean I know we are moving at great speeds in this and most games but that seems a bit much. I have a feeling it is something else. Hell it might be anything, maybe Rainn is asexual and walked in on Bailey getting porked by a 50 year old black man and they had to make a rule for Bailey to not bring sexual partners up... it could be anything tbh xD
Thats isnt possible,bailey and rainn is a virgin and i think rain have a feeling to bailey,but she keep it on herself.But Bailey fall in love to mc,i dont know,everything possible,and mc is like Chris Evan in this game,and with great personality,so its no wonder any girls dripping wet on him..Hell,look what the girls reaction when he gave speech..boobies everywhere..

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Thats isnt possible,bailey and rainn is a virgin and i think rain have a feeling to bailey,but she keep it on herself.But Bailey fall in love to mc,i dont know,everything possible,and mc is like Chris Evan in this game,and with great personality,so its no wonder any girls dripping wet on him..
Well the point was it could be anything because we just do not know. I do remember getting the feeling that Rainn likely has feelings for Bailey now that you mention it but that would be the kinda drama I would prefer to avoid but whatever comes I am sure MC will fuck his way out of it like always.

Reactions: Miss Ice Cream.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I don't know if it was so "recent" of a change. At the very least, they are one year ahead of the MC, there's been plenty of opportunity.
thats even better.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The game presents the players a false sense of choice, for example on day six we're given the options:
1) choke Bailey
2) don't...
I picked the second yet MC puts his dick in Bailey's mouth.... what was the point of that choice ?
The point is that if you choose to choke her, he chokes her?
D6-909.jpg
What a silly question.

Davisow

Sep 27, 2018
Good to all, what a beautiful story :love::love:, has me hooked from beginning to end :love::love: and I hope that all chapters to the end of the story are so, is beautiful and brings me good memories of my childhood lived in the school, in the Institute, that you spend a happy day all, a greeting ;);)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Come on, we all know whatever the Bailey / Rainn issue is, within a few days MC mc-smoothoperator will have them racing to see who can drop panties & use him for pole vaulting practice 1st >;D
Well in most reverse harem UF books the female MC have magical vagina that brings together all mates.
Here we have the male equivalent.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Capture.JPG
following the previous convo we were having on forum about bailey and rainn. i don't know what to make of this. maybe rainn loves bailey but never told her feeling because she is scared that will ruin their friendship where bailey has now idea about rainn's feelings? we dint think in that angle.

m.JPG
n.JPG
b.JPG
God, now its even more confusing. :unsure:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 576460
following the previous convo we were having on forum about bailey and rainn. i don't know what to make of this. maybe rainn loves bailey but never told her feeling because she is scared that will ruin their friendship where bailey has now idea about rainn's feelings? we dint think in that angle.
Sound logic but kinda hard to say for sure because assuming Rainn's being honest she claims that the look wasn't so much because she has a problem with us being with bailey (as in not explicitly jealousy) it's that she is worried about her...unfortunately bailey interrupts before she can elaborate further. It could just be Rainn is just a little freaked out at how her best friend fell so hard and fast for a guy she met less than a week ago.

If it is unrequited feelings as much as I hate rain on the poor little goth cuties parade (*snicker* sorry I just HAD to) Bailey's mine now and her Daddy ain't givin her up :devilish:

VonHelton

Feb 13, 2020
Sound logic but kinda hard to say for sure because assuming Rainn's being honest she claims that the look wasn't so much because she has a problem with us being with bailey (as in not explicitly jealousy) it's that she is worried about her...unfortunately bailey interrupts before she can elaborate further. It could just be Rainn is just a little freaked out at how her best friend fell so hard and fast for a guy she met less than a week ago.

If it is unrequited feelings as much as I hate rain on the poor little goth cuties parade (*snicker* sorry I just HAD to) Bailey's mine now and her Daddy ain't givin her up :devilish:
Rainn is the one that watches over Bailey. Rainn could slice & dice you & do her nails at the same time I bet. I bet Rainn would be loyal AF too.....A knife fighter that's got my 6 if SHTF.......I'm good.

:love:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So there's this thing I've wanted to see in a vn/ game for a long time, this mc is built for it & any 2 of the girls would make a sexy AF combo. Braindrop if you take suggestions for the game, tho the render may be a challenge, I'd Love to eventually see some tribbing action with MC between whichever 2 girls it would be (probably Jamie & Shauna 1st)

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes