Bill__Wick

Dec 5, 2019
Bailey is always my first choice, but as the priestess of the Cult of Bailey that would be selfish of me when she belong's to all member's of the Cult of Bailey so I went with my second choice Coach Hopper.... :D
It's kind of hard to imagine "Dennis Hopper" in MC's bed right now ... Harper, not Hopper... :LOL:

(Hey, maybe there's a reason you call it that... and I don't know it yet...)

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Always wondered why Rainn doesn't get as much love as she deserves, I mean look at that pose, she deserves a Lot of love in that pose, I feel like MC could go balls deep, let go and say, look ma, no hands (same with Bailey Ofc) lmfao >;D Screenshot_20200303-203002_WVM.jpg

Reactions: armion82

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Always wondered why Rainn doesn't get as much love as she deserves, I mean look at that pose, she deserves a Lot of love in that pose, I feel like MC could go balls deep, let go and say, look ma, no hands (same with Bailey Ofc) lmfao >;D View attachment 575993
Rainn is my second favorite next to Bailey.... They're best friends so I'm hoping we start getting closer to Rainn now that Bailey's part of the family so to speak lol. I desperately want to be the meat in a Bailey/Rainn sammich

upvo

May 29, 2017
just realize Bailey looks like Gwen Stacy from Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Always wondered why Rainn doesn't get as much love as she deserves, I mean look at that pose, she deserves a Lot of love in that pose, I feel like MC could go balls deep, let go and say, look ma, no hands (same with Bailey Ofc) lmfao >;D View attachment 575993
do you guys remember that they cant bring dates to their apartment due to something that happened in the past. may be some crazy ex or toxic relation rainn was in (i honestly cant remember what that was about)? dev might elaborate on that part when developing her content.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
do you guys remember that they cant bring dates to their apartment due to something that happened in the past. may be some crazy ex or toxic relation rainn was in (i honestly cant remember what that was about)? dev might elaborate on that part when developing her content.
Bailey doesn't really go into detail beyond it being "a long story". However it's equally (if not more) likely something that happened to Bailey in the past was the reason for the rule since Rainn does express concern now that she's dating us for reasons she didn't have a chance to tell us. It could also be something completely innocuous and the only reason Bailey didn't wanna bring us home was cuz she didn't wanna hurt Rainn by breaking the agreement unilaterally.

Reactions: L30 and OEJ

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Bailey doesn't really go into detail beyond it being "a long story". However it's equally (if not more) likely something that happened to Bailey in the past was the reason for the rule since Rainn does express concern now that she's dating us for reasons she didn't have a chance to tell us. It could also be something completely innocuous and the only reason Bailey didn't wanna bring us home was cuz she didn't wanna hurt Rainn by breaking the agreement unilaterally.
I'm still of the mind that Rainn and Bailey were a "thing" (not necessarily a formal relationship, but experimented together), and while their friendship is intact, Bailey doesn't want to drag someone right in front of Rainn's face. Bailey's "never have I ever" line was that she had never had sex "with a man", and the thing in the diner seemed more for Rainn's benefit than her own.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm still of the mind that Rainn and Bailey were a "thing" (not necessarily a formal relationship, but experimented together), and while their friendship is intact, Bailey doesn't want to drag someone right in front of Rainn's face. Bailey's "never have I ever" line was that she had never had sex "with a man", and the thing in the diner seemed more for Rainn's benefit than her own.
I leaned heavily toward that theory before dunno why it didn't come to mind earlier maybe having finally gotten balls deep in bailey after pining for it for so long made me forgot the possibility she's a switch hitter lol

Reactions: Ludvinae

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Come on, we all know whatever the Bailey / Rainn issue is, within a few days MC mc-smoothoperator will have them racing to see who can drop panties & use him for pole vaulting practice 1st >;D

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
wow. i really hope that is true. it adds so much depth to the characters. Like Rainn and Bailey used to be experimental but they broke it off because Bailey developed genuine feeling for MC and they decided to go back to being good friends.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
wow. i really hope that is true. it adds so much depth to the characters. Like Rainn and Bailey used to be experimental but they broke it off because Bailey developed genuine feeling for MC and they decided to go back to being good friends.
I don't know if it was so "recent" of a change. At the very least, they are one year ahead of the MC, there's been plenty of opportunity.

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes