The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
View attachment 575579
Braindrop you didn't think it through... all it takes is MC getting an ererction or morningwood for Shauna to lose her eye
What we didn't see was the intense rock paper scissor battle between Jamie Shauna and Bailey over who got to use his dick as a pillow for the night...just happens Shauna won :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What we didn't see was the intense rock paper scissor battle between Jamie Shauna and Bailey over who got to use his dick as a pillow for the night...just happens Shauna won :)
i noticed it was based on who loved him most that let him do what he wanted , out to the newest ones he hasn't gotta ..... YET !!!

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
I chose not to... bro code and all that. I'll chase Jasmine another day
well he gets pleasure from other dick. someone has to please her pussy. (i dont know why but i wanted to say it in a crude language.)

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Yes, but chasing after Jasmine would be something Ryker would do... let them talk it through and break up on their own. There's a season to win.
well if you use the confront option there is no real need to "chase after" her. she kinda make it clear that she will do anything for MC. repaying the debt in full and all that.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah,but she isnt there when mc fucking other girls..she is like let the girls fucking her boyfriend and she just go away and never though about participate.For example,she go watching tv and let Mc fuck Bailey for the first time,and she just apologize to mc as if she ruin their moment or something..a kinky and confidence Jaime should ask mc that he should let her join in instead of feel depressed why mc doesnt love her.lol.And one more thing,mc is bad in bed,he can only ejaculate once and exhausted for the rest of the day..that big dick only for the show.
What? If you take all the chances you get, he fucks at least three girls every day, most days more than that. And a kinky and confident Jamie should do what she wants to do, which appears to be having you fuck girls separately from her. She's probably masturbating while thinking of it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What? If you take all the chances you get, he fucks at least three girls every day, most days more than that. And a kinky and confident Jamie should do what she wants to do, which appears to be having you fuck girls separately from her. She's probably masturbating while thinking of it.
She probably is spying on every time, after all she stole a march on.Liz.

Reactions: OEJ

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yes, but chasing after Jasmine would be something Ryker would do... let them talk it through and break up on their own. There's a season to win.
No just taking her ass and rubbing it in his face "Tag that shall not be named" style is what ryker would do :p

The MC is way more diplomatic about it telling her to do exactly as you suggest talk shit out and see where shit lands in the end. At no real point does anything we say or do sound like we're actively pursuing her even when you choose the option that sound like yer actively interfering.

but hey it's yer playthrough you do you :D

Last edited:

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Ok, ok... Let me find Harper lying down and she'll be yours!

Are you sure you want Harper and not Bailey?
(I caught up with you and you changed the girls' names a few minutes ago...) :LOL:
Bailey is always my first choice, but as the priestess of the Cult of Bailey that would be selfish of me when she belong's to all member's of the Cult of Bailey so I went with my second choice Coach Hopper.... :D

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes